• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Thomas

I sent email a lot I remained patient. Every time you say to yes yes me I sent the pacquet or yes yes me it dispatches soon but anything in my limps in letter. In suite you speaks to me of I/V D1 ok it 's cool but I have even not all my complete dac.Hushed up my even said as somebody carry exactly the same name as me in USA....

However I paid of then soon 3 months. I understands that you have problem of health of but you can be at least honest with your "customer"

I am sorry not to be nice but my patience has borders. And you are not correct with me

I am going to open a complaint on Paypal If I don't have my missing part

Malza

Sin Man Thomas SIU,

I paid you $377,00 USD for the full balance kit plus some extra stuff.
You said to send it inmediatly, but you have not responded to my mails sins then! 27-dec 2007)

I really want to know where I'm up against?
If I have to wait an other month you may cancel my order and pay me back my money.

I don't want to be rude but you could at least keep me notified.
I know of your neck but you could always ask someone else to respond your mails for you.

In the meantime I hope for you to recover fully and take the time to answer all our mails.

All the best,

Menno

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lastest news on Thomas

Attachments

• resize of neck-2.jpg
    resize of neck-2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 900
Don't need to show your neck. Please be patient friends...

Hi Thomas,

I think you don't need to show your neck conditions in this forum. It's not a relevant thing at all to show these photos at all. :confused:

I hope some friends in this forum could understood on your situations and could be patient hopefully. We know you'll never forget your commitments then I wish you get health soon. ;)

Cheers....

Boy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.