• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all,

I was back from so busy christamas event.

let us continous solve all missing parts.

BTW,

this is tube buffer update.

Take a look of the NEW tube buffer PCB.

Increase ground area, parts size( easy to upgrade large size parts & re-lay out!

thx

thomas

5687cf.jpg

Hi Thomas and everyone, all the Best for 2008 ! ;)

I know you're busy but don't forget my missing parts !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIS
Hi Thomas !

After the inventory 2 boards are missing.
The pic in Post #1333 : 2 boards at the right bottom are missing.
In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
You could ship them with the new tube buffer PCB.
Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi TubeDIYer,

How much is the total DAC with full assemble? Is it correct

Full DAC: USD 110 + 15 (Assemble cost) + 5 (shipping) = 130

Transfomer:??

Matched cap: ??

any RCA connector you are selling also?

I just start DIY, can you advise if to complete the DAC, anything i need to get? ( i know at least the case) anything else?

Thank
Pat

Thomas,

I read the post again, i see SE version is USD 165 right?

include all full kit already with transformer right?

Pls kindly confirm.

Also do you have a simple circuit diagram to guide me how to put them all together? as i really have no idea how to do it. i need to follow the guide step by step. many thanks!

Pat

Hi Pat,

Not Thomas but think I can answer some of your questions.
The kit came without any instruction, not sure if that will change. As it is fully populated and tested, there very little you need to do. However, you do need a soldering iron, a multi meter and basic knowledge in electrical connection, specially on the safety side as you will deal with main power.
Schematic for the DAC is on page 65 and 66.
You can post any build and mod question on this thread.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110685&pagenumber=1

Have fun :D

Hi all,

thomas was on hospial and dischaged yesterday. He told me he will mail the stuff to everybody tomorrow.

Hi Thomas,

I just tested the parallel version. It bit Project D1 and SE version a lot. It is very clear and clean. I need more time to listen before post a more complete analyisis.

Banny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.