• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tube-lover said:
hi breizheau ,

since SE & full balance only had some pcs of PCB differet( one more 1541a PCB, selection kits, USB etc) U like I post extra full assembled PCBs to U or full sets post to U.

hi julien,

PCB factory was late, they said need several days more.

I thought I post the jpeg of new PCB( 5687 CF) to reference first.

I increase ground area, short signal length & will chage to four diode later, check coming JPEG first, OK!

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas,

I'm also interested in making my DAC full balanced. Please let me know when you have all the extra boards and how much will that cost me.
Thanks,

hi,

final stock of the full balance 1541a kit arrived.

pass 48 hrs from friday to sunday.

it can post immediately.

That means now will had 7 sets of DAC stock & can post immediately.

thx

thomas

181-1.jpg

hi Naka.

Could you tell us the price for a Dir9100 upgrade?

Include posatge USD 20. Full assemble & test OK.

Which mode can we use with it ?
NOS & NOS + 7220.

(Nos mode without reclocking?)
NOS will without re-clocking. since this Dir9100 will not support re-clock. THis chip was very low jitter. use with NOS can performance better.

We only need to replace the 8412-IS instead ( the DIr 9100 perfectly fits the 8412 connections?)

Yes, directly remove the 8412 & plug in Dir9100.

thx

thomas

183.jpg

hi,

One by one.

Olivier Kerlir,

EMS EA946684195CN.

ggta & Maousse,

At first I prepare less people love full balance, so made the SE kit more than full balance kit.

Selection kit only in the full balance kit only, not with single end kit.
So need extra prepare for it. many sorry to so late.

5 sets of selection kits test OK. pls remind me your detail address & telephone no.

missing parts too.

I can post tomorow.

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas,

I saw that you have received the selection board and selection panel.

Would you be kind enough to send me my kit plus the two transformers that were paid a long time ago. As you remember by the emails sent to you on your personal address, I did not get the 5535 op amp, too. So please send it to me with the other things.

Many thanks

Gilles Lahaie,

The address for shipping is in my email to your personal address.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.