• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tube-lover said:
hi,

ggta & Maousse,

At first I prepare less people love full balance, so made the SE kit more than full balance kit.

Selection kit only in the full balance kit only, not with single end kit.
So need extra prepare for it. many sorry to so late.

5 sets of selection kits test OK. pls remind me your detail address & telephone no.

missing parts too.

I can post tomorow.

thx

thomas
YGM :)

Hi Thomas, I know you're very busy but don't forget me !
If it could be an easier solution for you, just send missing parts to Maousse...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIS
Hi Thomas !

After the inventory 2 boards are missing.
The pic in Post #1333 : 2 boards at the right bottom are missing.
In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
You could ship them with the new tube buffer PCB.
Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tube buffer + power transformer problem

Hello Thomas,

i have a problem with 15 v transformer, i only have 8 volts ; i tried Kooka and Julien connections, and still only 8 volts???

the other transformer (9v) is working perfect.

another thing : some news about tube buffer?

thx a lot in advance!

Gomi (y le flohic)

"hi gomi,

U need waiting for the PCB funish & post together to U or post parts to u first!

if U need post PCB to U later, PCB will free but U need to pay extra postage, if together not need pay anything!

thx

thomas"

Re: tube buffer + power transformer problem

gomi2 said:
Hello Thomas,

i have a problem with 15 v transformer, i only have 8 volts ; i tried Kooka and Julien connections, and still only 8 volts???

Hi Gomi2,

What is your main power voltage? Kooka's is 230V and Julien's is 110V. You need to wire them according to your main voltage. If yours is 220/230V, have a look at mine.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1353606&stamp=1195340847

One thing I do find is the transformer pin can be a bit dirty and not taking solder. Give them a bit of light sanding and it helps.

Re: Re: tube buffer + power transformer problem

SamL said:

Hi Gomi2,

What is your main power voltage? Kooka's is 230V and Julien's is 110V. You need to wire them according to your main voltage. If yours is 220/230V, have a look at mine.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1353606&stamp=1195340847

Yes, on the primary side you have the same connections in both transformers. But on the secondaries sides you need different connections. Look at what SamL did, that is simple and correct.

transformer pb

hello all,

i am using 220 v main.

one thing is changing for 110 or 220 main : it' s primary connection.

for secondary connection , this is the same thing ; i tried Kooka or sam connection (= julien connection) : always 8 volts.

????

sam connection for secondary : (=Julien connection)
12-19 connected together, and connected to "o" PCB
14 and 17 connected to one "16v" pcb socket

Kooka connection for secondary :

14 and 17 connected to "0" pcb, 12 and 19 connected to one "16v" pcb socket

this is giving the same result with my transformer : 8 volts !

thx a lot!
gomi

transformer undervoltage???

hello all,
some picture of 15 v transformer ; this one is only giving me nearly 8.4 volt

connections :

1 + 6 : to main (220VAC)
4 + 9 : bridged

19 + 12 : bridged

between 17 and 19+12 : 8.4 vac
between 14 ans 19+12 : 8.4 vac

Attachments

• transfo1.jpg
    transfo1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 444
Thomas Third Edition..... :xeye: :smash:
I know you're very busy but don't forget me !
If it could be an easier solution for you, just send missing parts to Maousse...
BIS
Hi Thomas !

After the inventory 2 boards are missing.
The pic in Post #1333 : 2 boards at the right bottom are missing.
In Xaudiox Post #1681, the 2 boards located at the left bottom, right to the TDA and below selection board (pic n°3).
You could ship them with the new tube buffer PCB.
Regards

hi all,

I am not forgot everyone.

I left hong kong for several days.

this evening I will back.

this was several days before posted parcel.

Trung D s/n RA187486776hk.

Gilles L RA187486780hk.

Donovan H CP761932336hk.

all posted before 3~4 days. so I thought this several days will arrived.

another missing I will clear when I back to HK.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.