• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ian asynchronous I2S and S/PDIF FIFO KIT group buy

@SimonJ

I'm working on the ReClockPi user's manual now. I'm sure I can release the document right before you receive the package :)

Please keep watching on my gitHub page.

Regards,
Ian

My guess is that it’s easy to use; just plug onto your fifopi, connect mclk cable and relocate your U.FL cables to the reclockpi. So what more to add in a manual? (Perhaps some information about separate powering)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hello,
It also should contain a few lines about what is actually happening on the board without revealing all the ins and outs.
What can be done to make it even better. I will give it its own lifepo4 with a supercap board as close as possible to the dc in connection.
MOST people will assume they know how it works but sometimes they could miss a tiny bit that does matter.
Greetings,Eduard