I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sharp XR10X

Hi Ywh. I have a Sharp XR10X bulbs that I was needing replaced. Do you sell with the reflector and bulb or just the bulb only? Also, if just the bulb only, could I send my reflector to you to have new bulb put in? How much do you bulbs run? Do they work OK in United States?

Sorry, so many questions. Thanks for your help.

I have sharp XR10X. do you have full set? or if I buy lamp can you tell me how to rebuild? Please email me the price.

Hi muppman!
sent! last week, that is last one, double end, but dont bother, I set some wire on one end,you ca use it.

Hi halfpint!
Is here "275w NSH" on your reflector?
I have the 275w NSH burner, price is $90, shipping is $5, cast of payal is $5.

Hi computers.a.z !
full set is $120, shipping is $10, cast of payal is $8.
burner is $80, shipping is $5, cast of payal is $4.

Hi ananer !
yours is 130W NSH, price of burner is $80, shipping is $5, cast of payal is $4.

InFocus LP755 Lamp Burner please

Hello everybody,

First off, I would like to thank everybody who posted on this much infirmative and hugh thread. Special thanks of course to YWH and jman!

1) I'd like to know what will be the cost for a diy replacement burner for this InFocus LP755 model:
UHP 120W 9K UHE-A1 AC HID
size: 65 x 70 mm
Infocus lists the whole lamp as: SP-LAMP-LP755
This model also was the BoxLight MP-355m

2) and another issue I have with it is I can't get the A/V or S-Video inputs to detect any signal put into it... any ideas from techies around here would be very appreciated. I was planning to take it apart sometime and see if I can find something.

Thanks for the help!

Hi Ywh,

I have bad news. I received the package, installed the burner into the reflector with cement for fireplace. it worked great to start with, but the second time i turned it on it was dimmer and third even worse. I could see it fading out with my own eyes towards the end. It was ON for a total of about 6 hours(2*3 with cooling in between). when i took the lamp module out, the burner had formed bubbles in the glass that looked like white ceramic, i am suspecting overheating (all the fans are working and i got no overheating message or shutdown).
What can we do now ywh?

P4083178.JPG
P4083179.JPG

Hello ywh!

I have this old Canon projector which has dead burner and I'm not so sure what would be the correct replacement burner.

I was told somewhere else that the JYs-SE would work but BSM-DC would be the best choice, so I decided to just ask your opinion ;)

The projector model is Canon LV-X1 and it has a 150W-UHP bulb by default.

I've took a photo of it if it helps. (The thing broke into pieces when I was getting it out from the reflector but I somehow managed to get the pieces together again so I could take that photo)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• P4070028.JPG
    P4070028.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Hi ElectroKid !
thanks
you need 120w BSM-AC burners, price is $89, shipping is $5, cast of paypal is $4

Thanks Hynotech83!
you need 200w BSM-AC burners, price is $89, shipping is $5, cast of paypal is $4

Hi muppman !
I can not see you picturs, please send it to me

Hi xganterx !
you need 150w BSM-AC burners, price is $89, shipping is $5, cast of paypal is $4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.