I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i received my lamp but.......

dear ywh,

i received you Jys DC lamp at 200W, put in my opotma DS309 but after long
time adjusting the focus..i didn't have enought light...i'm far away original.

it seem that the ballast have difficult to light on the lamp...and sometime
the light flashing to good result but come back to bad result...it seems
that the ballast try to goes to 200W but come back to 180W...

it is possible to adjust the ballast power ?

regards,
Vincent

Wow.

From what I understand you sale replacement bulbs and give info on how to use existing bulb enclosures to install a new bulb?

Do you sale a generic form of bulb and how does it compare to the original? Same hours or more?

I'm looking for a Epson Home Cinema 720 Bulb (V13H010L39)
It's a UHE-170E2-C
170 W
80V

Are you replacing whole housing unit or just bulb?

Sorry so many questions?

Compaq MP1600

Just got a Compaq MP1600 off of craigslist, $15, advertised with a bad bulb. Took it home and was surprised to find it seemed to work fine. Watched a whole hour last night.

Today it went on for about 5 minutes and shut off. Now the LEDs in the buttons blink every second or so and at the same time makes a short, high-pitched squeak (wonder if it's trying to ignite?). Every once in a while it'll start to turn on (fan starts up), then shut off immediately.

Projector said 300 or so hours on the bulb, but that could have been reset.

Would YWH's new bulb fix this, or is there a good chance I'm throwing away my money?

""Hi vincent666 !
""the cheaper JYS burner is $60 brightness as original. that will lost
""more brightness fi you can not found the focus
""my BSM-DC is same as original.but need $80 each

Yes i know that but originally it has 2000 lumens...with this new bulb
it is difficult to see it into total black room :confused:

With your bulb i hoping to have about 1000 Lumens...but i think i
have under 100 lumens.

I make photo and post it on this forum !

regards,
Vincent

ok first post here goes hello everyone picked up a faulty sanyo from ebay lamp turns off after 20 secs so looking for price for replacement shipped to uk for plc-xu40 which runs on an euc 180 a/01 ballast specs say 180w lamp but on the lamp it says 150w ,has the wrong lamp been inserted

Hello,,, It Might just be the lamp The ballasts don't go to often in the Sanyos and I think the 180W is the correct ballast. The Lamps are VERY finiky in the sanyos!! I have several Lamps that look BRAND new and they won't make it past the screen power up / countdown or if they do they last a short while and the projector shuts down. I have tried the new looking lamps in several of the same model projectors with the same results. They don't make a 185 Watt UHP lamp for the sanyo's they make a 150 and a 200 so my guess is it's your lamp. To test the ballast you can use a 150 watt ventura metal halide scabbed outside of the projector to see if it stays on . This will let you know if it is the ballast of the optical sensor circut.
make sure if you try the outside lamp test tyhat you have some sort of fan blowing air buy it and MAKE SURE you have some serious sun glasses or a welding mask on.
DO NOT LOOK AT THE LAMP WITH OUT EYE PROTECTION!!!

Good Luck

Bohanna:)

thanks for the info managed to get it working,i took a 150w ballast out of a sanyo plc-sw20a that had no lamp and fitted it into the plc-xu40 and used a 120w lamp from a busted ezpro 615h which used the same ballast but slightly larger(i fixed power supply but couldnt get it to display an image),am very pleased with the results

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.