I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ywh - I was here awhile back, and had asked about a replacement for the following lamp:

vlt-hc910lp

The projector is a Mitsubishi HD1600. You had said at that point you had a lamp that would work. Is it a hard and risky project to replace these lamps? Also, does it perform as bright as the original? And what kind of life span estimate does it have?

Thanks, I am ready to give this a shot, as my lamp has given up the ghost - but I am somewhat nervous about messing it up.... You had said something about a tool that would be needed, but I don't recall what it was, just that I didn't know how to find it.

Suggestions?

Hi yvh

I need to replace the burner in my Sony VPL-HS10, the original is 180W UHP.

Is 180w BSM-AC correct lamp? Or can i use 200w BSM-AC for better lamp life (no matter if it is dimmer)?

Hello again ywh,

Only text in the lamp is Philips UHP 180W 1.0 and with many windings around the burner.
I though it could be 180/160w or 180/150w because the ecomode.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.