I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi again Ywh,
Can you send me your mailing address please so i can send back the burner. I hope I will manage to get it out of the reflector in one piece. I am dissapointed we didnt get the projector working again, after all i will have spent quite a few dollars on shipping even after you pay me back for burner, and still no projection. Are you sure there isnt another solution you can think of.

Hello

sorry for placing this in the wrong thread if i am,most likely i am,but i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Phillips LCP 5200-5201 and up,im looking to buy one to tinker with and noticed a few old threads that were posted by google.
If anyone has one please drop me a line and lets see if we can make a deal.

again sorry if this is in the wrong thread,i haven't been here in a while and things have changed a little on me.
thanks
sincerely

Keith.(rcbandit2010)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.