I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Narender !
you need 270w JYS/DC, price is $40, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $3. total is $48.

Hi struchen !
you need 150W UHP, price is $80, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $89

Hi rockila !
my 170w BSM-AC can replase your 170w UHE , price is $80, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $89, but some UHE burners are shorter, how long is you 170w UHE burner? some picture?

Hi john341 !
your is UMRD250NE, that is a great burner, price is $90, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $99,

Hi ywh sory for the questions but i need to know.
The new burner you put in the lamp is the same as the old one ? better, worst?
I am asking you because the original burner has only 1000 h of life and 500 lumens your burner is better than this? can you tell me some specs?

Thank you for the replies.

Hi Guys!

I have a commercial video projector. A Philips Cbright XG2 Impact - LC4445. This was a 200W UHP lamp, but i needed to change lamp. I found a description to change the lamp to a BLV TOPSPOT. Mod philips cBright XG2 impact [TOPIC] - Philips - Dépannages, réparations, modifications, questions diverses - FORUM Allinbox I did it, but the projector not working. :(
When i put the power line into the connector, the fans run up and the ballast try to fire the lamp 2 times. I see the discharge arc, but can not keep.
I try this lamp (BLV TOPSPOT 150W G12) only with the lamp bypass. I think it would be worthwhile to recover the lamp bypass to the factory set.

Any ideas thank!

Hi john341 !

the JYS 250w AC will work, but that is a cheaper type.only 500 hours and 60% brightness as UHP.

Hi InternetApe !
your lamp is 120W UHP.I have the burner, price is $80, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $89

Hi mainmachine
your lamp is 130W UHP.I have the burner, price is $80, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $89

Hi mcromaclear-crt

300W UHM is a AC lamp, I have 250w only.it can run in Eco 1500hrs but not standard. price is $80, shipping is $5, cost of paypal is $4. total is $89

I need to order another lamp

Hi ywh

My lamp has burned, I need a new one, I think it was a 200W BSM-AC, but I'm not sure. Original was an OSRAM P-VIP 200/1.3 cE21.5. The one I bought from you was the one in the photo attached, is that one AC?

price would be $89 with postage & paypal fee, right?

Cheers

Attachments

• DSC03315.JPG
    DSC03315.JPG
    778.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.