I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Its just a conventional Multi-meter.... I've connected A.C. to D.C. Rectifiers to it in my attempts to install a different light source :smash: but the light source didnt work....

If the input was DC on the rectifier the rectifier would not work so I concluded the current to be A.C. beacause it was converting the current when I used the tester to test it. I hope that answers the question....

YWH,

when projector is off the I measured voltage from both DC and AC side of digital multimeter is 25VDC and 54VAC im not sure what to think at this point.... but thats what I get... is that ok? If you know what bulb i need please quote me for 2 bulbs and I will send payment as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hello YWH,

I need a replacement bulb for my HP vp6121
Lamp: USHIO
Type no: NSH200BQ
Please tell me if you have it and how much it costs. (lamp+shipping). It is a good bulb, i mean how many hours is working - do you use it and are happy with her. Thank you very much and please tell me how to send you the money.
Best regards,
Cosmin

Hi jason132pop!
you need 270W BSV-DC, not so bright, but only $40.Order via the site http://www.diypro.us/. OK!
can not do External ballast and super-bright lamp. it is 270w.

Hi Hynotech83 !
yes! it is DC. you need 200w BSM-DC, price is $80, shipping is $5.

Hi brcosminp !
you are the first man from Rumanian, nice to see you .
you need 200w BSM-DC too, price is $80, shipping is $5.that is a bulb only without reflector.about 1000hrs

Glue

Hi all!

I'v read you guys are suffering the glue issue.
The glue is made of Na2SiO3 ,(sorry I don't know the english name of the liquid I think it is natron - water glass) and chaolin.
It is heat resistant uo to 1300 celsius and white.
Anibody having problem to find it,I have enough to glue all bulbs of the planet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.