I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
polariser

I need polariser to a 3 lcd projector (lp 280)
has bought a sheet,changed,and it has burned out shortly.I cannibalized now from a nokia cellphone's display,and it is perfect.
Still I'd appreciate a suggestion where to buy good quality polarizer otherwise I'v gotta kill a cellphone each time .

polariser

Hi YWH,

As you know, it is needed to change the blue polariser when the picture gets yellowish-greenish.
On the pic there's the old polariser (you can see the burned part on middle), the donor nokia display and the finished polarizer.Works 100 %.
The new should be applyed the same direction of course.

Attachments

• polariserchange.jpg
    polariserchange.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 189
Hi

I need a lamp for infocus screenplay 4805 (it comes with 200W shp lamp). If you know which one is suitable then i'll take that one or i think jys 200W DC should work fine. The problem is that right now I'm in New York but I am going to India in two weeks. I was wondering if you can ship it faster to New York (need it within a week if it is to be sent here) or ship it to India. Whats the price gonna be for lamp and shipping to either of the places? And also I went to money booker but I'm not sure how to use it. I went to 18 wheeler as well and takes to payment through paypal but it did not ask me for a shipping address so got a bit worried. Can u explain how to make the payment as well.

Thanks,

Ankit

Polarisers

Actually the reddish polarizer used to be the only "coloured" one .The other 2 were simply grey-blue.Now all are changed ( to be on the safe side) but normally it's enough to change the blue, since the blue filter passes too much UV cross and will burn earlier.
Nokia filter rulez ;)

Hi Ankit !
jys 200W DC can work, but not so bright, about 60-70% as SHP.
BSM-DC 200w is best. price is $80, shipping is $5.to everywhere.
Moneybooker is like payapl I think. I have to wait mail from 18 wheeler, so need more time.

Hi spinecki
sorry get wrong last post
150w BSM-AC is same as P-VIP 150W lamp .
250 BSM-AC is same as 250W UHP lamp .but I can not sure your lamp is UHP, see your reflector is best way.

thank batyo! you give me a good experience.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.