I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks YWH

ywh said:
Hi X_Online !
moneybookers locked my account because a package were returned back, I typed address wrong. I send package again today.
they said:
We would like to kindly inform you that we noticed you have mistyped the postal code of the buyer. Most probably that is the reason why, the goods were returned back to you. Please be advised that contact the buyer and clear this issue. As soon as we receive confirmation from the buyer that he had received the goods he had paid for, we would be able to consider the status of your Moneybookers account.

" to consider the status of your Moneybookers account" is unlock?

Hi jason132pop!
I have bulb only, without reflector.

sorry! I have sent your goods, by postoffice, dont need more Money. I will send it bank when unlocked my account .

Bulb only no reflector. That shall do. BRB in a few weeks time.

YWH, your the man!

Availibilty?

So can ywh send out bulbs now? I need a 280 watt JY AC, but I need the special one for a 38 volt ballast. This is to replace my Osram 273/46 bulb, just like OzOnE_2k3 did in his Proxima back on page 19 of this thread. I only gave $1 for my NEC LT80, so I'm not about to spend over $300 for a new bulb...but somewhere around or under $100 is fine with me.

ywh, please let me know how much for the special 38volt 280watt bulb, bulb only, no ballast and what is the best way to get you the money now?

Thanks!

Brian

Also, wondering how OzOnE_2k3 made out with his 273/46 retrofit?

Go to the local home hardware, rona, reno-something and ask for heat resistant cement.

Remember that even that close to the lamp, there is air going through your projector. Else everything would melt!

I'll use what people use for their fireplace as cement.

Then again, my brother always says that too hard built never broke. :)

Hi everyone!
I found a office to send bulbs, but close my home but OK.I have sent last bulb that paid.dont bother.
So, the problem is the moneybookers locked my account.need wait.please

Hi jason132pop!
the problem is the moneybookers locked my account.need wait.

Hi tactix !
JYS150 AC is OK, but need wait,wait the moneybookers .

thanks Jim!

ywh said:
Hi everyone!
I found a office to send bulbs, but close my home but OK.I have sent last bulb that paid.dont bother.
So, the problem is the moneybookers locked my account.need wait.please

Hi jason132pop!
the problem is the moneybookers locked my account.need wait.

Hi tactix !
JYS150 AC is OK, but need wait,wait the moneybookers .

thanks Jim!

So does that mean we are not supposed to use 18wheeler's bulb site ( http://diypro.xiaofish.us/lamps.html ) to purchase bulbs from you YWH??? because I just payed him through paypal for a JYs-250/A.C bulb from that site thinking it was a store made to buy direct from you :confused:

USHIO NSH200BQ

Hello ywh, I hope you're well.

I need a replacement lamp for my BenQ PB6110 dlp projector, but I don't want to pay £200 for the entire lamp assembly.

Could you supply the bare bulb without the housing? If so, how much will it cost and how long will it take?

Also, will I need anything else to fit it?

thanks very much,

Jascha

Hello Ywh,

I'm glad all is good now with your moneybookers account. :D Is it possible for me to place an order with you directly for an JYs-250/A.C bare bulb for my infocus IN72 Projector?

if you can please quote me for two bulbs and tell me how long for the wait I will send the money as soon as possible!!

Thank very much

John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.