I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@YWH and others..

Hello !

Schnuffi0 from Germany asks for an alternative to replace a broken bulb for my "old" Toshiba TPL770 projector.

LED's are still not available for a good price, if they emit enough light (like OSTAR-series or High output LED-Clusters.

So I a m still looking for an intersting conventional UHP-Lamp.

The Original bulb from Toshiba is "TLP-L7". It's for an LCD projector.

Type of lamp: UHP 150W H0 23311832 Made in Belgium

Mayb eyou know or can offer such a lamp.

Thanks in andvance. Mario

Ladys and gentlemans !
there is a bad news, the post office refused to send my package if I put cement in package, because cement is pulverulent.
so you have to get cemet yourself if you order my burner.
the cement is from fireplace, it is heat-resistant cemnet . can you get it yourself?

Hi Auz !
you need 200w BSM-DC bulb, price is $80, shipping is $5.

Hi schnuffi0 !
sorry! I have burner only, without reflector

Ladys and gentlemans !
there is another bad news, the post office refused to send bulb, they said it is a electronic product, they refused electronic product now, base security of Olympiad.
I will try to another post office. may be meet some good man.

Hi lost1 !
no bulbs can fit all projectors, different bulbs fit different projectors .
the bulb is UHB but not UHP.
http://www.aboutprojectors.com/Epson-EMP-500-projector.html
But that Epson-EMP-500 is sp cheap. my bulb is $80 each.

about NSH200BQ

seems your e-mail has some problem keep kick back...not sure if you receieve my e-mail so I just post here
Hi
so your account is your e-mail address am I right?
I already regist the monybooks but seems still not approve account yet; this is hard regist than paypal, do you also take paypal? maybe not. don't worry just asking.

thank you

Sidney

Hi lost1 !
there are 2 type bulb, other cheaper bulb is only $40. but nt so bright, only $70 brightness as UHP/UHE/UHB
The company has monopolized the bulb industry. so not cheaper

Hi mrpman !
other cheaper way is EMS, from some agent of EMS. need $21 per 500g.

Hi sid58ney!
I have no paypal.
my email has no problem I think, I sent some emails to moneybookers in other 2 email address

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.