I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
Hi Sorry for my English
I have in my Projector original lamp OSRAM P-VIP 200/1.0 and I wondering it is possible to change this lamp for 200W UHP Philips.
UHP and P-VIP this is compatibility technology? (the same ballast)?
200W UHP Philips lamp in my projector its be safety works?
Read many times which some internet services recommended changed “bad” Osram 120W P-VIP to UHP 120W UHP.
http://fixyourdlp.com/blog/2007/10/...lacement-uhp-lamp-osram-p-vip-120-13210-e22h/
Maybe UHP and P-VIM use the same ballast.
thanks for replay
bvbek@o2.pl
regards bvbek

Hi I got my bulb. For the record it is a BSM-AC -H bulb to replace a CMP-120 UHP for a sony vpl-cx1. I'll post more once I have time to install it.

To all the Australians or New Zelanders, do you know where to get some good high temp adhesive/cement in australasia? I got some cement from Ywh but it had spilt into the packet during shipping so I need a bit more to hold it in place.

Also someone suggested using 100% ethanol to clean the glass.. would meythlated spirits be ok?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.