I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a small problem. The projector starts up without problems and the lamp is focused properly. The problem is I notice that while starting up the lamp brightness changes a few times from lets say steps 1-4..

Step1: Low brightness
Step2: Medium brightness
Step3: Good brightness
Step4: Excellent brightness

But then it goes back and stops at Step3... I want the projector to operate at Step4... Why you think it goes to Step4 but then goes back automatically to Step3??? All this happens in about 10 seconds... Is it a problem with the ballast? or the lamp? How can I get more power from the lamp?

zeims said:
Hmm,
1. I think it's a power problem
2. if you used solder "it lives" in hot temperature
3. the LAMP does own things :bigeyes:

and my problem

yes nothing happens. only way i have done it was using some wire around the 2 wires.

I didnt use solder... I dont know what is causing it.

Do you know where to find spot welder? Maybe jewrlers shop or dentist as ywh said..

you can get this piece, nip it with a pincers,

Attachments

• img_7506.jpg
    img_7506.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 283
Wow, a lot of good and informative info contained in this thread.

I was just wondering if anyone in the States has been able to track down a replacement arc tube for a Sharp AN XR10X lamp?

Yhw said he has some functional lamps but will only illuminate 70% or so of OEM.

Any ideas? I know they're out there since a couple Co's are re-lamping them, but haven't been able track them down yet.

Hi Ri7 , can you please give me a mail to ask some cuestions directly to you? thanks

Olá, Ri7, tudo bem? sou de argentina e queria saber se podes-me dar faz favor, um mail para fazer-te um par de consultas directamente a vos, obrigado e sorte

Hola Ri7, todo barbaro? yo soy de argentina, disculpa que te moleste pero queria saber si me podes dar un mail para hacerte unas preguntas especificas , te lo voy a agradecer, hasta luego y suerte

ywh,

I'm finishing up setting up my money bookers account. Just waiting for the credit card verification part. I'm gonna buy a 150w BSM-AC from you. Didn't know how to go about getting you my shipping information. Do I do it when I send you the money over moneybookers? Also, is the bulb still 80 plus 5 dollars shipping? Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have an Infocus LP530 with an ageing lamp and I was thinking of trying to replace the bulb in an old lamp module that I kept. The thing is that my projector has had a power supply upgrade (now takes SP-LAMP-LP5F rather than old SP-LAMP-LP5E) and apparently that changes the bulb ignition voltage. But the bulbs that are listed on diypro do not talk about ignition voltages so how do I tell what is suitable?

Also, if ignition voltage of stock bulb can be assumed to be OK, diypro shows 250W or 280W options for the JYs-SE/DC bulb, but the LP530 specifies 270W. Would 280W bulb be OK to use or do I need something else?

And finally there is a post earlier saying that YWH sourced lamps do not work reliably in the LP530 and will cause the power supply to fail. Is this talking about the pre-modified power supply having too low an ignitin voltage for these bulbs, or some other problem?

Thanks for your help.

Hi ! zeims
"basic wire" is made from titanium alloy.

Hi !Bizarro
yes! what is your need? give me picture

Hi !Cyclop
price is $80, shipping is $5.

Hi !samseide
yes! the bulb is still 80 plus 5 dollars shipping.send your address to my email address

Hi phimay
250~280 are same, dont bother.
I have found this problem, they are 2 type ignition voltages , my lamp can not start first, but now I have done other low ignition voltages JYs-DC bulb, no problem now.

they are low ignition voltages ballast and high ignition voltages ballast

Attachments

• 530powerboards.jpg
    530powerboards.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 225
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.