Geared wheel for Phillips CD850-MK2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good News!

the shop manage to found some left over from the factory. there are about 70 pieces or more(didn't count cause they are in a seal bag) at the shop when I checked this afternoon.

the question now is should I get the whole lot and run the risk of loosing money with not enough buyer/taking years to clear them... :dunno: or, I only get the wheels when there are buyer, with the risk of running out of stock...:scratch2:

also, with the rapid depreciation of USD, I will only take SGP--about S$22.50/pc from now on.

in the mean time, I do have a few wheels. email me if you are interested.

Philips CD-850II CDM4 tray gear

Hi EPOS
I'm looking for a tray gear wheel to my old tweaked Philips CD-850II.
Part number is 4822 528 81329
I live in Europe, Portugal, near Lisbon!
Is there any chance to buy one or two gear wheels!
How much will it cost, with mail?!

Thank you

:smash:

PALUSE said:
Sorry EPOS, but i can't mail to you!I 'm still under observation of the "Big Bother"!
What about the mail expenses, are these included or not in the first wheel price. And the transaction, how its done?

Best regards

Paulo

actually you could, just check my previous post for email address. in fact, the answer for all the above questions are there...

price is including postage, paypal only.

Hi EPOS

"Elvis is in the building!"

The wheel arrived yesterday, 6th of November of 2008!
It is installed and is working!

Since i have to open the CD-850II, i make a reenforcement of the +5V power line with a 3300uF cap, after the regulator IC, and change the +15V and -15V fuse resistors by 1mH mini coils with 12 Ohms DC resistance.The original fuse resistors have 22 Ohms and feed the opamps!
In year 2000 i made an opamp upgrade from OPA2604 to OPA2134. In 1996 i had done a vast update with lots of ELNA audio grade capacitors (Red metallic can) and OPA2604.
I still like this machine, a lot!

Thank you very much!

PALUSE said:
Hi EPOS

"Elvis is in the building!"

The wheel arrived yesterday, 6th of November of 2008!
It is installed and is working!

Since i have to open the CD-850II, i make a reenforcement of the +5V power line with a 3300uF cap, after the regulator IC, and change the +15V and -15V fuse resistors by 1mH mini coils with 12 Ohms DC resistance.The original fuse resistors have 22 Ohms and feed the opamps!
In year 2000 i made an opamp upgrade from OPA2604 to OPA2134. In 1996 i had done a vast update with lots of ELNA audio grade capacitors (Red metallic can) and OPA2604.
I still like this machine, a lot!

Thank you very much!

glad to know it arrived safely.

if only I have the electronic knowledge to improve my player. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.