Geared wheel for Phillips CD850-MK2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
geared wheel for CD-850MK2

Dear ashok!

How can I get one gear from you by sending me?
I'm from Hungary. Could you ask from your local Postfiliale how much it costs? ( gear+post+package )
Do you speak german? My english is not good.
rausch(at)fibermail.hu
I need exactly the same gear like the right one!
Await your answer.
thanx

(my "selfmade" project standing still)

Attachments

• p5130045.jpg
    p5130045.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 481
Hi Epos?
Could you help me?
I need this geared wheel too. For how much would you send me, like a simple package.
I'm from Hungary (europe).
I need exactly the geared wheel like the right one!
my email is rausch(at)fibermail.hu
thanx

Attachments

• p5130045.jpg
    p5130045.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 417
raus said:
Hi Epos?
Could you help me?
I need this geared wheel too. For how much would you send me, like a simple package.
I'm from Hungary (europe).
I need exactly the geared wheel like the right one!
my email is rausch(at)fibermail.hu
thanx

Hi,

the cost for sending one piece of wheel over is US$15, including gear+post+package. additional wheel whould be at US$5/pc.

both the CDM4 and CDM9 wheel--those on your pic--are available, provided my local shop have the stock.

Hi epos.
new to the forum so i can't email you directly but i'm in need of the same Cm9 gear shown on the right of the pic by raus you should be able to get my email from my profile to let me know price & payment also to get my shipping address.
Thanks in advance for your time and help

epos,
the wheel on the right CDM4 is definitely what i have.
the unit is a Marantz CDR-600 and i haven't been able to locate any information on it. it records and plays without problems just the drawer will not open or close automatically
any help for replacement wheel would be appreciated

healeylvr said:
Epos,
i appreciate your time and effort for this
I am in no rush for this so do this when it is convenient for you
thank you Chris

ajwilshi said:
Epos,
My CD850 has just packed up as well, so please can you get a CDM4 gear wheel the next time you visit the shop.

OK, i had the wheels now, pls contact me epos(a)mail.com , the price should be ~US$15.

Hi all, the cost for one wheel including postage is standard at US$15 to make thing easier for me. additional wheel would be US$5 each, thus the cost to send 2 wheel is US$20.

Please email me epos(a)mail.com , replace (a) with @. i don't visit the forum often and keeping track with the order is also much easier with email.

I've just installed a new wheel and it works fine, however the tray does sound quite 'rattley' when moving in and out now. I didn't apply any grease to the housing when installing it which the original looked like it probably had when new.

Not sure if I should be greasing it up or checking the tray for any misalignment......

Any one else experienced a similar problem? And if so what was the fix?

Re: Geared wheel for Marantz CD62

ChrisL88 said:
Hi Epos and all,

Where can I find this geared wheel in Singapore ? Is Sim Lim Tower still the right place ?
And just to make sure , which wheel ref number is compatible with the Marantz CD62 CD player ?
Thanks !
Chris

its located at #03-19 Sim Lim Tower. they won't know the part number and probably won't know what the wheel is for exactly. take the posted picture for reference, theres est. dimension.

not familiar with Marantz CD62.

Geared Wheel

Epos- the geared wheel photo you posted 3-9-2007

Can you please help me get one- It looks just right for my otherwise perfect Marantz CD42. Marantz are no help.

Shape and measurements look identical, except the one in the photo has all its teeth.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.