Geared wheel for Phillips CD850-MK2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
wheel_side.jpg

wheel_front.jpg

$5, Singapore dollar, US$1 = ~S$1.55 as of 09 Mar 2007.

for anyone interested to know, the tray must be removed to make room for the wheel to get in. after 6--3 on top, 3 below--torx screw holding the front panel removed, gently bend the tray to negotiate the stopper and pull out the tray, same goes for the wheel.

epos said:

got it, too busy today to check with the local post office for the postage. according to Singpost online postage calculation, total cost including the postage and the wheel should not cost more than US$10.

let me know what you guys think.

i will need to revise the price from now on cause the postage+packing already cost ~US$5, plus the fee charge by paypal, i nearly have to top up for the cost of the wheel. not to mention the time and effort to get the wheel and mail it out.

each wheel will be US$5, +postage which will depends on your address.

just to say that i dont live by selling this stuff, in fact, i visited the post office more time in the last month than in the last 10 years. :cannotbe:

Re: Re: Post#36

Series1 said:
As one who has received a wheel I'd like to say they arrive promptly and really well packed and fit just fine. I really appreciated the effort made in getting the wheel and sending it. Thank you.

wckong said:
Thank you very much for sending me two wheels. Your effort & time spent on doing this great job is highly appreciated.

Regards.:)

glad to help, guys. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.