• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for R-2R Volume Controller with 4 inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It might be worth starting a mailing list for information purposes. So that once the new project is going in everybody is aware :)

What do yiu think ?:)

Sure, you can do this. Please open another thread.

If 100 units will be ordered, Maya unit will be 169 euro.
For 50 units the price per Maya will be 189euro
Under 50 units price will be 259 euro/ unit.

For balanced or multichannel add 100 euro per stereo channel or 2 channels. Maya support unlimited channel extension via I2C bus, so you can build your long dreamed 1000 channel home threater. :crazy:

All units will include bluetooth module, OLED display, low tolerance MELF resistors, Takamisawa relays and all other Maya options. We may also change/improve firmware base on your forum requests.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi,

Thank you ! Let me go through this tomorrow and I think we can start a thread for pre order.

Two more questions to clairfy before we've started.

Would Maya be available as PCB only ?

Or a built version is the only option.

When would you expect to start shipping approximately. Ie are you thinking about half a year time ? Like it was for this R2R volume controler.

Thank you !

I may thing to offer PCB only as well, but from previous GB experience, people who buy PCB only do not finish the project ever. They find hard to solder SMD parts or have problems in sourcing all components or to program microcontroller.
Let's include pcb+micro option as well.

We already stock Maya, so we start shipping any time, but for sure will take half year to get 50 people subscribed and collect payments.

Regards,
Tibi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.