• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for R-2R Volume Controller with 4 inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tibi, i have been unlucky that with my new tv,no matter how i setup the remote that i use with the r2r there is conflict between the two remotes.is there a workaround or i ll just have to live with it?

Buy an universal IR remote command and choose the code that is not compatible with your tv but compatible with r2r controller .
I have one and use the code for an satellite receiver , also my tv command was in the same command with old remote so I ditch that one for an universal remote unit on which i choose what code to send .

Last edited:
Still the same problem :( Only 4.0 firmware works properly.

Do you know from the IT professional that they say sometime : "Fat finger on my code ..." ?
Yes I found the error , and it was by my fault .
Here the correct one :
please test and happy usage !
Even the name is 4_0 treat this file as 4_0_1 version please. (!) 4.01
....sometime even the best svn server have his pain and sorrow.

Attachments

• ATM16_R2R_LCD_Vicol_v4_0_fara_tr_diy_audio.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
new version 4.1 with another LCD show volume

Hi all,
I have done some rewriting for some routines and I came with another way to show volume .
Version 4.1 as usual the one named with diy audio is for board without transistors and the one named vicol audio is for board with all transistors on board.
Please test and comment .
(The old version 4.0.1 and 4.0 will remain like they are .)

Attachments

• ATM16_R2R_LCD_Vicol_v4_1_fara_tr_diy_audio.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ATM16_R2R_LCD_Vicol_v4_1.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi all,
I have done some rewriting for some routines and I came with another way to show volume .
Version 4.1 as usual the one named with diy audio is for board without transistors and the one named vicol audio is for board with all transistors on board.
Please test and comment .
(The old version 4.0.1 and 4.0 will remain like they are .)

Working so far :D

I like the new display for volume!

I like the direct and rapidly communication btw us and you Tibi & Dunzup, it is welcome!

I hadn't time to try it and now I see that we have double improvement! Nice!

@tsip = At this time, I use a SilverCrest RC5 (auto learning), you know Bill it is from lidl. If you have it or you can find it easy, you know that the button CD is perfect for the R2R commands.

Hi Tibi (and others),

I did a quick search and I don't know if the following question has been raised already but..
Would it be possible to use a standard potentiometer to control the volume instead of the encoder?
I want to build the volume controller inside an existing pre-amplifier and use the existing volume potmeter to control "your" volume control.
I don't need the other options like input select etcetera, just the volume control.

Best regards,

Bowls.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.