• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for R-2R Volume Controller with 4 inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Tibi
I need some help to find the tube menu to set delay for tubes anode.
I do not have any way to update firmware (is the one shipped with) so i may need to send that to you to fix it for me.
Also is there a firmwarewith smaller volume characters?
Thanks in advance
Thanos

Have my VC working and downloaded firmware 3.14 today. I also have the pops at volume 31-32 and will try the diod solution.

I have a few things that i´m not certain how to fix?

My volume encoders function is reverse!? To the left increases the volume and to the right the volume decreases. Maybe i can twist the encoder cables to fix this but how? Now i have twisted the 2 middle ones at the encoder. If i´m not twist them the encoder behave very strange and increase the volume very quick both ways!? I´ll use the tme encoder from the bom.

Editing characters do not working with my vc? When i select this the display and everything hangs and the solution is to break the power?

Any suggestions?

Otherwise i´m very saticsfied with the vc! Works very well with my remote and sounds very good:)

Twist middle two wires from encoder. Some encoders need this and I do not why.
This is documented in diyaudio wiki.

Editing is working only after you set your infrared remote. Use remote to edit.
A document is also available from my website.

Regards,
Tibi

Ok thank´s Tibi!

Editing solved with remote:)

The encoder still confuses me! I´ll have the 2 middle twisted at encoder now with reverse function. If i have the middle cables untwisted the encoder behave very strange?

Hi there! I managed to order one piece of the bare pcb sets. Unfortunately I was too slow to get the programmed microcontroller version. :mad: Now I need to learn how to use a heat gun and solder paste...

Would this be the right kind of device for flashing the Atmega?
Usbtiny Usbtinyisp AVR ISP Programmer USB for Arduino Bootloader Uno R3 TE514 | eBay

And for a display I'm considering to purchase this, which I believe should be compatible?
REC001602AYPP5N00001 RAYSTAR OPTRONICS - Display: OLED | TME - Electronic components

I have read the wiki files and could not find info about my above mentioned questions. The wiki guide is talking about only one kind of usbtiny isp programmer and I'm not sure if the one I linked is suitable or not? Also I couldn't find the exact oled display model from the wiki, that I would like to use.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.