• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

that looks different.. the link from fran is correct..TQ2-5V

tq2-dc5v.jpg

grufti said:
This may well be a correct part with its matching picture:

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?qs=HLLy2pIPwusl7Ghj1oxxmA==

Please somebody correct me, if I am wrong.

:whazzat:

DS are bigger, xaudiox used these relay in his 1st version of the B1 deluxe than he moved into the more modern and compact TQ2.
Look at the pins: they don't match with the holes in the new pcb with pot.

Ds are always yellowish, while TQ are dark blue

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You can consider C15=47uF instead of 100uF. I have experienced adequate time delay with 47uF. Also try to listen with and without the 100nF capacitors you added on all electrolytics when you make the prototype. Sometimes they open the sound and sometimes they add harshness for numerous reasons.

I think once we went with 2 separate boards, ie basic and deluxe versions, there is no longer any need to keep the scoring.

You layout looks great to me, but what would I know! One thing I would suggest, and only because its been real handy for me in the past is to organise the outputs so that you can use a 3 pin screw terminal or even 3 pin headers. Makes life very easy if you are moving something in and out a few times getting it running.

But either way is fine and I appreciate its getting tight on that board!

Thank you for so much effort in bringing this to us.

Fran