• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
gabanyayaya said:

Here is BOM that manage to list according to the Basic PCB with some parts number.

http://img263.imageshack.us/i/69497229.gif/

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Hi gabanyayaya, pleas ignore my previous post. I have asked the moderators to remove my post. Thank you for making the BOM. I attached it again for those who are interested.

Attachments

• bom.gif
    bom.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 699
edited out bits that are now irrelevant.....

On the subject of a BOM, should we not wait just a little until the final layout is done. Otherwise we will have several incomplete or incorrect BOMs floating about. Lets get the 1 or 2 layouts finalised and then we can do a single excel file with a BOM for each on separate worksheets.

What do you guys think?

Fran

Joined 2006
Paid Member
woodturner-fran said:
edited out bits that are now irrelevant.....

On the subject of a BOM, should we not wait just a little until the final layout is done. Otherwise we will have several incomplete or incorrect BOMs floating about. Lets get the 1 or 2 layouts finalised and then we can do a single excel file with a BOM for each on separate worksheets.

What do you guys think?

Fran

I agree. I usually know better and wait to see the boards now, measure out the parts, so the caps and resistors fit.....

Anyhow - On the deluxe version - what's this switching relay stuff going to cost?

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
AlanElsdon said:

Looking at the board it should be easy to have an external selector switch and connect to one relay input and stick in a couple of links. Not sure though which other components could therefore be left out.

Alan

Hi, I am not sure what you mean but the way it works is with an external rotary switch which switches the relays.

Attachments

• b1 symetric.pdf
    20.8 KB · Views: 194
jean-paul said:

Hi, I am not sure what you mean but the way it works is with an external rotary switch which switches the relays.

Jean-Paul - I thought Tea-Bag was concerned about the cost of the various relays so I was just suggesting that it would be possible to not use the relays at all. Use a normal multi-pole (quality of course) switch to feed only one relay position, say K2, - this would mean having link pins 3-4 and 7-8. It just increases the options with board.

Alan