• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for DC coupled B1 buffer with shunt PSUs

Quick calculation of costs, in the US for a Basic

Mouser - 23.87 + 10.00 shipping All but K170 and trafo
Antek - 13.00 + 10.00 shipping 2x12 50VA toroid 115 x2 primary
Tech DIY 20.00 + 6.25 shipping 2x2 match and 8 unmatched k170

Totals 56.87 + 26.25 Shipping

Board cost and shipping TBD but should give a rough idea of project costs here in the States.

xaudiox said:
hi guys,

i've been trying to improve the layout of the deluxe b1 and came up with a idea of removing the scoring line and making it just one whole pcb..

please let me know what do you think about this.. sorry again for another layout..:)
I can't see any improvement here. The new version forces a kind of mounting the whole thing that I don't like. I'd be much happier if you'd keep the scoring line and the ability to separate the two boards.

AlanElsdon said:
Sorry about the confusion - I am now also bidding on the one from the states - if I get it I will obviously share the spoils!

Does it matter that they are 6V?

Alan

If you are bidding the same item, it's silly to place higher bids between us... 50 pcs are enough for 10 B1 deluxe.

As xaudiox pointed out, you can use a 7806, or add a small diode from the center pin of an 7805 to gnd (out 5.6V)
But I'm pretty sure they will work at 5V too.

Edit: somebody else seems to be interested ;) 2 bids so far

massimo said:

If you are bidding the same item, it's silly to place higher bids between us... 50 pcs are enough for 10 B1 deluxe.

As xaudiox pointed out, you can use a 7806, or add a small diode from the center pin of an 7805 to gnd (out 5.6V)
But I'm pretty sure they will work at 5V too.

Edit: somebody else seems to be interested ;) 2 bids so far

I am the second bidder - let us hope the last one as well!