Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Schmackshorn

Schmackshorn s'il vous plait:
Nice with percussive music. Tube Amps and analogue source preferred.
Fostex FE280∑ Driver

Egbert

1484908033_19acdf957a.jpg

Frugalhorn w FE103

My Frugalhorns with Fostex FE103. Very satisfied with the sound. Its a small room & with corner placement + the low roof, the bass is very impressive. I have recently bought some new Fostex 108 drivers. Robert

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sachiko 126

This is my most recent modified Sachiko build The build is identical, only narrower, with a 5 1/8 internal width and 2.25 throat. It uses the Fostex 126 driver, which I really like. I used Maple, cabinet grade ply and maple veneer on the front and back panels. I also designed the feet, which have spikes on the bottom and make the very narrow speaker much more stable.
Thanks Scottmoose for the plans and encouragement!

Attachments

• sachiko1262web.jpg
    sachiko1262web.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6,302
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Frugalhorn w FE103

droplet said:
My Frugalhorns with Fostex FE103. Very satisfied with the sound. Its a small room & with corner placement + the low roof, the bass is very impressive. I have recently bought some new Fostex 108 drivers. Robert

Robert,

Can i steal those for the gallery?

Looks like you need some replacement pushbuttons for your NAD 3020. I think i have some.

dave