Favourite One-Liners from Films

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jlsem said:

Yes, that quote is from Treasure of the Sierra Madre. "We don't need no stinkin' badges" is from Blazing Saddles.

John

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers!

Also, from the same film:

On..Wheel of fish:

YOU PICKED THE BOX! WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?..NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! STUPID!.. YOU ARE SO STUPID!!

valveitude said:

Well there you go :D . Serves me right to rely so heavily on a fading memory . "The Princess Bride" got a fair amount of playtime as well in the 'ol homestead...musta got my gnomes and trolls mixed up..hate it when that happens :clown:

Wouldn't know the difference either, only name and actors. I think trolls are made of stone and are alive (unlike golems, which are brought to life by magic) and are often big - and in Tolkeins' stuff, they are turned back to stone by sunlight. I'm not really sure about gnomes, I think they're just really small (under mushrooms, dude!) and possibly magical.

"Those who hate and fight must stop themseves or it is not stopped"_"Spock" Star Trek.
"All I could do was sit there and watch him die"-"Deckerd", Blade Runner.
"Your still half savage, but there is hope" - A "Metrone" Star Trek.
'Of all the gin joints in town and she has to walk into mine!" paraphrased "Rick" Casablanca
_____________________________________Rick.............

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.