Favourite One-Liners from Films

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1/137 said:
Thank You! It truly has been DECADES...and...well..sometimes the details escape me!

Easy enough to forgive. I'm sure your mind wasn't entirely focused on the dialog. :D

I was wondering if anyone (the old guys) would recognize that quote.

I was reminded of it recently when I caught the 2005 "Inside Deep Throat" documentary on HBO.

I was rather surprised as it featured, uncensored, "the act" for which the film was named. Guess it was the "documentary" status that let 'em get away with it.

Looking forward to the Debbie Does Dallas documentary. :D

se

"We don't need no stinkin' badges."

"LaFong. Karl LaFong. Capital L, small a, capital f, small o, small n, small g, LaFong, Karl LaFong."

(Anyone recognizing that last one has an open invitation to pick any bottle from my wine cellar to drink with me.

"I'm not going to drink any $#@!ing Merlot!"

"Heinekin? #@!% that %$#@! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Ohh man.....Which ones to choose! so many!

"I need me a baby HI,they got more'n they can handle!" -Raising Arizona

"It's your benefactor Nigga!" -Jackie Brown

"Lew-isssss" -also Jackie Brown.

"It's a bug cocoon" -Silence Of The Lambs.

"Hey....Bear.......Bear Fu**er!!" -Super Troopers

Eh,that's all I can think of at the moment..it's late.

PS. Who can forget this one.. "1.21 Jiggawatts!" "Great Scott!"

SY said:
"We don't need no stinkin' badges."

"LaFong. Karl LaFong. Capital L, small a, capital f, small o, small n, small g, LaFong, Karl LaFong."

(Anyone recognizing that last one has an open invitation to pick any bottle from my wine cellar to drink with me.

"I'm not going to drink any $#@!ing Merlot!"

"Heinekin? #@!% that %$#@! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Carl LaFong -- let me get off my hammock while I smote you with a golf club.

"It's a Gift" -- one of Fields best, 1934 with -- of course -- the best line in the movie was actually spelling the name of california's famous fruit -- he only got through the first three letters -- cumquats

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, and most of the people all the time, but you can't fool Mom!"

"Uh-Huh, can you use the word "isthmus" in a sentence?"
"Uh-huhhhhh. Isthmus be my lucky day!"

What did Paul Revere say as he stopped his horse in front of the colonial homes?
"He said, 'Whoa!'"

Identify the 3 speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.