Favourite One-Liners from Films

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not enough Classic Clint:

"But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? "

"A man's got to know his limitations."

"We all have it comin', Kid."

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. You take away all he's got an' all he's ever gonna have."

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
All from my favorite low brow comedy.

"That's a lovely accent you have - New Jersey?"

"The first time I laid eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

"I'll bet you twenty dollars I can get you gambling by the end of the day!"

"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger as himself in Pumping Iron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.