Advice on meeting women.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good luck with the gasket and remember to check the piston rings . My mechanic didn't and I have to pour in a quarter of oil anytime I fill the gas tank in my old Civic. Girls usualy hate the smell of sweat (except when you move furniture in Their apartmentt or dig the holes in Their garden )

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Darn, it will get busy at the bus stop, another ruined strategy.
But Hey, lots to talk about while i wait, i don't ride busses anyway.

Just hanging around da bus stop inna trench coat with a bag of candy??? :D:D:D

Wellllllllll - and let's not forget that where you live there are plenty of legit hookers and pubs that allow for smok'n sum of dat wacko tobacco!! :cool:

I couldn't get depressed there if I tried!!! Well - maybe if I ran outta money to go to the pub with.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi Tade, being depressed isn't going to be helping (bit of a catch 22 I know) get that sorted and I think things will start to fall into place.

One other thing I will say. Practice flirting with unavailable women (just make sure their boyfreinds/hustbands aren't the jealous type (and don't fall for them either) ;) ). Its a great way to build up confidence, you know they aren't available so it makes it easy to talk to them because there is no pressure. After a while you will start to realise that you can do it with them so why not with other girls who are available.

Tony.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
of Dustin Hofman fame? I've seen it but a LONG time ago ;) Maybe I'm being over politically correct but I can see your post causing offence hence the suggestion :)

Tony.

Somehow I doubt it, it went straight over my head, and I assume it will do so with most non-native English speakers and people under a certain age as well.. I was a bit young when that movie came out, actually can't stand that movie so I have never seen it from start to finish.. :p

I just introduce myself as Cal Weldon, the diyAudio Moderator from Surrey, BC.
Works like a charm everytime.

If I had half the charm and charisma as the great TerryO, I would have plenty of females to share. Problem is, as I alluded to in the doggy/kitty post, you have to be polite. ie: no sniffing their bums nor licking your nether region until you are well and truly entrenched. After that you're fine. They really just want someone to love them back once they have been snared by your...(insert personal asset here)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Alan Greenspan's maiden aunt?

I'm not to sure that isn't Alan in drag. :D:D:D:D:D

Maybe we can get some DNA off of that cigar.....................

Never mind - on 2nd thought I'm better off not knowing some things.:scratch1:

Attachments

• woman with cigar sm.jpg
    woman with cigar sm.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 162
  • alan greenspan.jpg
    alan greenspan.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.