• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x150W Amp module for sale

Hi, Bill
Glad to know you love it.
Actually, we have an SMD fuse (T3.15A/250VAC) on the board, so there is not necessary to add an extra fuse. If you like, you can add the same size.
For the ac inlet, prefer to get the inlet with a filter inside.
I think the new input buffer (XLR+RCA+Volume control) will be an affordable price if you buy this amp module :)
So, let's enjoy the music.

Thanks,Eric

Received my board today and looks great, thank you, Eric.

Regarding the AUX power. I cannot seem to locate the outlet other than a fan marking on the IO board PCB. Is there a way to steal 12 or 15 volts from this board to power a preamp?

Is the fan connector usable for fan and preamp? What is its rating?

Thanks and regards
Randy

Received my board today and looks great, thank you, Eric.

Regarding the AUX power. I cannot seem to locate the outlet other than a fan marking on the IO board PCB. Is there a way to steal 12 or 15 volts from this board to power a preamp?

Is the fan connector usable for fan and preamp? What is its rating?

Thanks and regards
Randy
Hi, Randy
Checked the datasheet of this amplifier board.
The Aux power supply with +/-15V to power you pre-amp.
And, the 12V can used to power the fan.

Thanks,Eric
1663602575717.png

1663602710622.png

Attachments

• FFA001_V3_Data_Sheet-20220814.pdf
    995.4 KB · Views: 151
Hi Eric

Parcel arrived yesterday, well packaged and delivered faster than I thought it would.

Both boards are of impressive quality.

Being a bit of a nervous novice, can I ask if there is a datasheet or pinout description for all connection points and switches on the daughter board?

Thanks

Hi Eric

Parcel arrived yesterday, well packaged and delivered faster than I thought it would.

Being a bit of a nervous novice, can I ask if there is a datasheet or pinout description for all connection points and switches on the daughter board?

Thanks
This is what I was asking for too. There is some info on the pinout for the multiconnector in the datasheet attached earlier in this thread, but a picture of the daughter board with the connecting points for the aux power would be handy

With the stand-by switch, I need to move that offboard to the front panel. Can someone help with right type of connector and ribbon that can fit the holes left after desoldering the switch and the right type of push button switch that I may fit to the front panel instead

A link to such a switch and accompanying connectors will be very helpful and much appreciated

Thanks and regards
Randy

Is the high bass module available (and is an external crossover needed here)?
It is balanced input only and then converted to single ended on the amp board?
Is there a built in PSU of some sort?
Where is it shipped from?

An auto on/off functionality based on audio signal present on the input would be awesome.
Make it configurable if you want as well.

Last edited:
I assume the bridge switch between both XRL inputs is there to parallel those inputs for Bi-amp use correct?
XRL input is not a big issue since one can use XRL to RCA adapter. My boards also arrived and they look fine. Mute switch on one input module got smashed in the transport but it's not an issue since I will run the cables to a front panel switches anyway.

I assume the bridge switch between both XRL inputs is there to parallel those inputs for Bi-amp use correct?
XRL input is not a big issue since one can use XRL to RCA adapter. My boards also arrived and they look fine. Mute switch on one input module got smashed in the transport but it's not an issue since I will run the cables to a front panel switches anyway.
Sorry to hear this bad news for the crashed package, In the future, I'll take care of it.
For bridge setting, place the slide switch on, and only CH1 input is needed. and amplifier output should be 1+/2+.

Thanks,Eric

Hi Eric

Thanks
Thanks for your love of this product, please check the attached SCH of the I/O buffer.
And, in post #45, you can get the datasheet of this amplifier board, which has a detail description of the 26pin.

Thanks,Eric

Attachments

• IO board-XLR-0731.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 206
This is what I was asking for too. There is some info on the pinout for the multiconnector in the datasheet attached earlier in this thread, but a picture of the daughter board with the connecting points for the aux power would be handy

With the stand-by switch, I need to move that offboard to the front panel. Can someone help with right type of connector and ribbon that can fit the holes left after desoldering the switch and the right type of push button switch that I may fit to the front panel instead

A link to such a switch and accompanying connectors will be very helpful and much appreciated

Thanks and regards
Randy
Hi, Randy,
You can de-sloder the standby switch and add the toggle switch for remote control this amplifier module ,check below link of the toggle switch for reference.

https://hkcn.rs-online.com/web/c/switches/toggle-switches-slide-switches/toggle-switches/

Thanks,
Eric

Is the high bass module available (and is an external crossover needed here)?
It is balanced input only and then converted to single ended on the amp board?
Is there a built in PSU of some sort?
Where is it shipped from?

An auto on/off functionality based on audio signal present on the input would be awesome.
Make it configurable if you want as well.
Currently, it's only the stereo version. In the coming build, I'll prepare some high/bass version.
For the input signal, is a balanced transfer between the I/O buffer and amplifier module.
Since we have the standby switch to control the amplifier module, it's easy for you to make the signal present circuit to wake-up this amplifier module.

Thanks,
Eric

Currently, it's only the stereo version. In the coming build, I'll prepare some high/bass version.
Would this include the crossover to split the signal into bass/high on the PCB or would an external crossover be required to feed both XLR inputs for bass/high?
I would be interested in at least two such modules.
For the input signal, is a balanced transfer between the I/O buffer and amplifier module.
So, looks like the amplifier itself is single ended?
Since we have the standby switch to control the amplifier module, it's easy for you to make the signal present circuit to wake-up this amplifier module.
Ofc, it would have been great if this was included on the board, maybe for a future version?

Is there a build in PSU of some sort, or external only?

Shipping is from within the EU or from outside?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Would this include the crossover to split the signal into bass/high on the PCB or would an external crossover be required to feed both XLR inputs for bass/high?
I would be interested in at least two such modules.

So, looks like the amplifier itself is single ended?

Ofc, it would have been great if this was included on the board, maybe for a future version?

Is there a build in PSU of some sort, or external only?

Shipping is from within the EU or from outside?
Thanks.
-- For high/bass version, we do not have the crossover integrated, we only put the current limit for the treble output to limit its output power.
-- The amplifier is balanced input, please check the datasheet of the 26pin definition for reference;
-- Yes, the amplifier has two PUS inside main/aux. which let it has the minimum power consumption in standby mode, shutdown the main and disable the +/-15 in the aux, and only keep the 12V alive. And you can use this 12V_always_on to power your own signal present circuit.
-- Amplifier was manufactured in China.

Thanks,
Eric

-- For high/bass version, we do not have the crossover integrated, we only put the current limit for the treble output to limit its output power.
I see. Thanks for clarification. So when could this version be ordered?
-- The amplifier is balanced input, please check the datasheet of the 26pin definition for reference;
This I saw and my question was about the amp itself, not about the input.
Does the amp itself run single ended on the board (after the balanced input is summed), it looks like it does, i.e. amp signal references ground and amp does not have its own minus portion.
-- Yes, the amplifier has two PUS inside main/aux. which let it has the minimum power consumption in standby mode, shutdown the main and disable the +/-15 in the aux, and only keep the 12V alive. And you can use this 12V_always_on to power your own signal present circuit.
Why does it have to have a standby mode and a minimum consumption in standby mode, what does it do?
-- Amplifier was manufactured in China.
So, import taxes need to be calculated, etc.