• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x150W Amp module for sale

Hi, b_force
Yes, the output MOSFET + rectifier diode was screwed on the heatsink with the insulated ceramic plate, which was well dissipated by this tooled Heatsink, I'm glad you like it :D
To explain the THD+N data, I test the 100/1k/6.65K frequency with output power from 0 to rated output @4/8ohm, and each frequency with a different color to be marked in the test data.
Thanks,
Eric
Well I was saying that I would like it if the fets were mounted on a different way.
Currently I don't like it as is, otherwise I would have some people interested.

Is this thing UL/CE certified btw?

Well I was saying that I would like it if the fets were mounted on a different way.
Currently I don't like it as is, otherwise I would have some people interested.

Is this thing UL/CE certified btw?
Hey Bro, don't take it too seriously.
I know what you mean. Every design has its application area, like you said, mounting the MOSFET on the bottom might be suitable for an active speaker, we've seen a lot of these designs from Pascal and powersoft... (our next model is this similar design).
However, it also has flaws like how to bend the MOSFETs, how to design the jig to get the MOSFETs through wave soldering, and the right mounting holes to push these MOSFETs onto the substrate perfectly, even the original PCB at least 2.0mm height, right? All of which add to the cost. .....
Look at the design, it should have the UL/CE, because it used on some brand products :D
Anyway, I appreciate your comments,

Thanks, Eric

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Goodies from Nanhai arrived! Testing to commence. Thanks, Eric! (y)

Attachments

• 5691B798-5947-4532-98BC-B18FEE3DC713.jpeg
    5691B798-5947-4532-98BC-B18FEE3DC713.jpeg
    777.6 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Last edited:
Thanks for Marc's suggestion. I upload the cut sheet of this amplifier module for reference.
And the input impedance is unbalanced = 3.65K and balanced = 7.3k.

And, I guess more friends will receive the module these days, I hope you can share your wonderful project in the forum.
Also, please be careful with your handwork, it has high voltage inside.

Thanks,Eric

Attachments

• FFA001_V3_Data_Sheet-20220814.pdf
    995.4 KB · Views: 314
Hi, All
Samples sold out, we're preparing the second build and announce it later here.
And, we'll update the input buffer board with RCA combined plus the Volume control.
In the future, we're thinking to add the Bluetooth module, and if you have any good suggestions, please comment here.
Appreciated your input ~~~

Thanks,
Eric

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, All
Samples sold out, we're preparing the second build and announce it later here.
And, we'll update the input buffer board with RCA combined plus the Volume control.
In the future, we're thinking to add the Bluetooth module, and if you have any good suggestions, please comment here.
Appreciated your input ~~~

Thanks,
Eric
Excellent!

You should develop an AMP with integrated DSP (at least basic HP,LP and some EQ) for active speakers! There is a shortage of good (maybe not SOTA) plate amps for active sepakers

Reactions: 1 user
ADAU1701 is very versatile, but it's Analog to Digital Converter ADC is very bad. Maybe an ADAU1701 with another ADC like the PCM1802.

THD+N (dB)
PCM1808
-93​
ADAU1701
-83​
AD1938
-94​
Cirrus Logic CS5343
-92​
AKM 5720
-94​
PCM1802
-96​

Anyways, looking forward to your future batch of amps, and hope you can develop a good amp with integrated DSP.

Cheers.

Reactions: 1 users
Eric,
I just received my unit, everything good. I ordered a suitable case and speaker connectors, what do you recommend for power inlet module ? Of course it will be fused what amperage do you recommend and is filtering recommended ? I would be interested in the buffer board with rca inputs, do you have any idea how soon you will be offering it and how much ?

thanks
Bill