• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

I'm using a usbridge sig for its usb output. I made a 5v PS with a couple ultracaps and a 78s05 to power it. Running dietpi for naa in a hqplayer setup. It upsamples everything to dsd256. DAC is a diy job made from a diyinhk usb adapter to an ian fifopi and an ian dac.

With the usbridge, I get pops/clicks, almost reminds me of vinyl but pops are same volume but happen at random times. Same setup, running from a highly tweaked pc is fine. I had tried "tweaking" dietpi, but it was worse that way. So I remade the sd card with the image from allo.com, running that image with no changes now.

Connections to usbridge are ethernet cable to a switch, usb cable to dac and +5VDC from my diy PS. Note the +5 is very stable, at 5.02V or something like that. I didn't tie ground point to anything.

I also used to use usb power to power the diyinhk adapter and the 5v part of the fifopi, but I put this stuff on it's own supply and it made no difference.

Suggestions?

Thanks
Randy

You sent it to whom?

Where can I download it?

If you go here
USBridge Sig - Ultra low noise RPI

Click on Supported OS, then the DietPi directory, I see a DietPi version with today's date.

I expect that is the corrected version for the "pops" problem, but will wait for confirmation.
I didn't see anything else that was updated in a quick look at the files.