• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support.

DAC pre-order is as following:

stajo = 1
pinnocchio = 1 (Paid)
Press57 = 1
Myint67 = 1
rogerchou = 1
vitalica = 1 (Paid)
pdb = 1 (SE)

Early bird 216€ + shipping

After the 1. June 2015 236€ + shipping

Kit contains USB DAC mainboard, output shield, single ended, power cable assembly and USB Stick with Windows driver and documents

Update: Board arrives tomorrow (27.05.15). So the assembly starts tomorrow past midday

DAC pre-order is as following:

stajo = 1
pinnocchio = 1 (Paid)
Press57 = 1 (Paid)
Myint67 = 1
rogerchou = 1
vitalica = 1 (Paid)
pdb = 1 (SE) (Paid)

Early bird 216€ + shipping

After the 1. June 2015 236€ + shipping

Kit contains USB DAC mainboard, output shield, single ended, power cable assembly and USB Stick with Windows driver and documents

Update: Board arrives tomorrow (27.05.15). So the assembly starts tomorrow past midday

Picture of the naked board ready for assembly.

BR Sonny

Attachments

• IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    590.7 KB · Views: 1,031
Neat kit, does it accept i2s input?
Hi Merlin2069er, Welcome to the thread :) Here is what Sonny answered me in the TSSA 1.7 thread where this DAC thread started out when I asked about I2S:
...If somebody wants to use an I2S interface with this DAC, they need to program the DAC depending on the mode they wants to use either through SPI or I2C.. All this is part of the firmware in the xmos chip.. If i would choose to provide I2S only then i think it is waste of an good chip. DSD is only available to the DAC with prober DSD signal .. I2S does not provide it...
All the Best, Per

Last edited: