Something to lighten the mood

Looking at the city/road example. I'm the single driver that went the even longer yellow road that's not even part of the equation.
My brother told me once that there's no point for him to pay lots of money to go to a theme park, just paying me some gas money and go sit in the passenger seat was much higher value.
I replied: It's not me that's fast, it's everyone else that are slow.

Common comment from me: Oh, you poor thing, have you lost your throttle pedal and you're searching about for it?

I wouldn't say I'm an aggressive driver, very relaxed, and I give space when needed. But I do like to maintain a certain pace. Would rather take a long road with no traffic, helps me focus on the road.

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-09-30 16-50-37.png
    Screenshot from 2021-09-30 16-50-37.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 278
I wouldn't say I'm an aggressive driver, very relaxed, and I give space when needed. But I do like to maintain a certain pace. Would rather take a long road with no traffic, helps me focus on the road.

Sitting behind another driver, at exactly the same distance, at exactly the same speed, for mile after mile puts me right to sleep. That would be fine for an autonomous car, but NOT for one you’re supposed to be driving! I’d rather be on a road with no one else around, even if it’s much longer and out of the way. Much easier to stay awake, and you don’t have to take it up to 90 just to stay away from all the other zombies with exactly the same problem.

Last thing I saw on Facebook was a pile of anti-Vax posts from an inlaw.
I am guessing this was in inside job from a bunch of people tired of spreading brain damage.

Having employees locked out of everything is just icing on the cake. I have personally reminded someone to block a door open in case the card reader fails.

I just wish I was there to see the look on the UPS tech's face when he took one UPS out of bypass and it just shut down (One busted contactor is all it took). The other UPS overloaded and the whole place was out.