And what did we buy today?

I think I originally planned a small guitar practice amp, as I had the idea to add another gain channel suitable for piezo bridge pickups, even if it ended up being :eek: IC based...6P6S looked like they might be good for a small push pull output stage. Then I picked up the 6P1P, another possible output stage, rather than something like 6N2P ECC83.

Now I've found some used ECC88, I'll probably end up distracted testing if theres any life left in them.

Hehe I've seen the Stupendous one, but I'm not planning anything that powerful, I guess.

Still...I have yet to find a particular niche, for these Stupendous cans...

Attachments

• 20200116_112536_copy_864x1152.jpg
    20200116_112536_copy_864x1152.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 139
I hate it when I do that! Awhile ago I ordered a stereo digital volume control kit, and now I can't for the life of me remember what I was going to use it for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

An alternate version is when you buy something because you see it and think, " oh, yeah, I need one of those." And never remember why.

Here's a little transformer I decided to need, so far haven't found any info on it.

Attachments

• IMG_6529c.jpg
    IMG_6529c.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_6530c.jpg
    IMG_6530c.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_6531c.jpg
    IMG_6531c.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 109
As the shops ran out of hand sanitizers here in Sweden, I had to order that from germany - two BiB 3 litre vodka, two BiB Gin, 1 BiB 3 litre Rum, Xante (pear/chocolate :drink:), Valhalla herbal liquer :)lickface:), Jagdtraum Kräuterlikör :)drunk:) and a bottle of Famous Grouse Bourbon :)cloud9:).

I intend to use the hand sanitizers for internal use only.

In a minute I'm off to to the local Radio Shack-type of shop for a 2-pole power switch for the MG-1.

Joined 2016
Paid Member
I bought lunch for 3 in a restaurant - yes it was open! I live in Laos - come on down we have no coronavirus!!! (according to the government)

But elsewhere apparently...

if you are American you bought guns/ammo today
if you are British you bought a trolley full of loo roll
if you are Dutch you bought a big stash of weed