DC Servo MOSFET Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Try with 100R for R8 instead 1k, and 22R for R10 instead 220R, and use 2k2 for R12...

with this setup response was very well but with something pV at output...
i leaved the R12 at 2.2k and i played with values of R8 & R10 because there seems to be the problem....

the better response i got so far is with R10=5k & R8=100R....

FLow(-3db)=1.6Hz
Fhigh(-3db)=9Khz

still far from the best....

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

with this setup response was very well but with something pV at output...
i leaved the R12 at 2.2k and i played with values of R8 & R10 because there seems to be the problem....

the better response i got so far is with R10=5k & R8=100R....

FLow(-3db)=1.6Hz
Fhigh(-3db)=9Khz

still far from the best....

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

BD243/BD244 work with voltage gain x5 (R8/R10), with 5k for R10 there is no enough gain. Try remove C11...

Hi Apex.
Do you have pcb. Thank

Attachments

• APEX%20F150%20Sch.jpg
    APEX%20F150%20Sch.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 2,312
Never trust simulation! I've had things not work at all in simulation that have worked perfectly fine in reality and vice versa.

I differ... I have had things simulate well in multisim but lockup LTspice. The operators knowledge doing the simulation , the simulator itself ,and the models used will determine the accuracy of the simulation. I just had LT predict my OPS bias point within 1mv from the simulation to the real thing. I knew almost exactly where to set the trimmer to get my 70ma VBias beforehand, no guessing .

I have also simulated classic designs and the simulator predicted the bandwidth and THD within a few % of the OEM specifications ... again, I had to use accurate models that matched the OEM's specs.

OS

Actually is not that multisim doing wrong but its difficult to understand its mind and how it calculate some things...
if i find time i will seperate the schematic into stages and i will see which stage doing this low-pass filter response....
i have already tested the opamp stage and i got clear response...

Last edited:
Apex seems i begin to love this amp :D...the corrected clear schematic is this...

with different R14 values(tried 22k,30k,56k) and different supply voltage, circuit gave 50W-200W on 8ohm with great frequency response....

I like F100 and use it many times in the past, I wiil build new version. It's great sounding amp and great reability amp but not popular in DIY, I think diyers don't like use OP in amps.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.