Dartzeel amp schematic - build this?

Hi!
Some time ago I bought a couple of the PCBs shown here earlier, from eBay possibly.

View attachment 766184

I also bought the servo board. Then nothing happend for a while, since other project took my time.
Recently I discovered a new (to me) PCB on Taobao where the servo was included on-board, togehter with 3 output pairs.

View attachment 766185

So now I have ordered a new pair of PCBs and may give it a try. If anyone is interested in my old set of boards including the servos, I will send them for free.

Cheers,
Morten

I would love to buy from there but do not understand anything off Chinese.

Modification off Ali Clone

IMG_20190709_220209.jpg

Silmic II 220 UF And Kasei 100 UF.

Hi!
Some time ago I bought a couple of the PCBs shown here earlier, from eBay possibly.

View attachment 766184

I also bought the servo board. Then nothing happend for a while, since other project took my time.
Recently I discovered a new (to me) PCB on Taobao where the servo was included on-board, togehter with 3 output pairs.

View attachment 766185

So now I have ordered a new pair of PCBs and may give it a try. If anyone is interested in my old set of boards including the servos, I will send them for free.

Cheers,
Morten

Hi
I sent you a PM...

Forget to attach the picture the mentioned PC boards

Hi all,

Well, I got several PM about the PCB releasing.
Right now, I am doing prototyping to ensure everything is alright.
As you can see, I designed an add-on module compatible with 458 main board.

The module includes filter caps, and also protection circuit/relay based on uPC1237, quite a nice protection IC.

About the thump, no idea about it right now, I did observe some in the simulation, but I guess prolonging relay off-ON time would just be fine.

Maybe I could start a GroupBuy here in DIYaudio? Please let me know if you're interested.

Anyway, please be patient, after the prototype board is good, I will start to release.

Best,

Erik

Attachments

• PRO.jpg
    PRO.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 945
  • 66337257_2281142682149046_5239748724028080128_n.jpg
    66337257_2281142682149046_5239748724028080128_n.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 940
What's there to patent, the circuit as such...?

There is a term for this: "vanity patent". It provides the patent holder with no hope to ever defend it in court or God forbid, sell it. Yet, it improves their self esteem and is an amusing and perhaps cheaper alternative to advertising.

I just wish the Patent Office would mark such patents with special colours, perhaps even with a rainbow :hypno2:

Vanity Patents: just_n_examiner — LiveJournal

Anybody know how to make feedback on this amp? I have the 2 pair output version. I really think it is a lousy amp.
If you maybe tell us more about how you implemented it, what kind of power stage you used and what kind of preamp you piloted it with, then maybe someone can try to give you some indication.
Then this project was born and it is characterized by not having any negative global feed-back ring.
Making one means distorting it and you should definitely devote yourself to some other circuit layout.
Know that in the last three years I have made two of them (the first with a pair of BJTs and the second with two pairs of BJTs for each channel) and they sound wonderfully good with all the speakers with which it has been tested.
Here in Italy, in a network of enthusiasts, dozens of people have used it with great satisfaction.