• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Super V/i converted (LL1684 )

Hello Ganghao, I paid 2 months ago and I see nothing coming, no answer from your side to two mails and no tracking number. Is this normal? Thanks
Hi Myfavoritething,
I waited USB from the manufacturer, today I sent goods to you.
Your tracking number is: RR 120 376 102 VN
You can check under the link: B?u ?i?n Vi?t Nam - VNPost.
I'm sorry for letting you wait too long.
Thank for your wait!
Quanghao.

LL1570xl

I want to use the ll1570xl do I need the 10K resistor or not?

Thanks

Attachments

• ll1570xl.png
    ll1570xl.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 555
Hello Guanghao, I received my packet in good shape. A few remarks.
Neither 3 nf caps nor jumper or P2 socket are supplied... What did you advice for 3 nf? Which is the reference for P 4 connector?
Another thing Oscon are smd type. Does the purple mark is plus or minus?
Last thing for Amareno mounting, I think I have jumpers position on the main board of the DAC to modify, which are these jumpers?
Thanks

Hello Guanghao, I received my packet in good shape. A few remarks.
Neither 3 nf caps nor jumper or P2 socket are supplied... What did you advice for 3 nf? Which is the reference for P 4 connector?
Another thing Oscon are smd type. Does the purple mark is plus or minus?
Last thing for Amareno mounting, I think I have jumpers position on the main board of the DAC to modify, which are these jumpers?
Thanks

hi!

no use this Cap 3nf,
Os-con purple mark is -
oh, you can use other , so i wil sen to you other !
it is ok ??
quanghao

Hello Ganghao I have now the jumpers for RCA/Cinch and ground, OK for OsCon, but I still need a pair of connector P4 with 3 wires to connect the passive output boards to both channels of main board. So yes, please send me 2 sets.
Two more points: which jumper to move to supply Amareno board and which jumper to move to suppress I/V conversion when using passive output boards? Could you send me a jpg (or a link going to these jpg) for both (if useful).
Thanks in advance

hi!

no use this Cap 3nf,
Os-con purple mark is -
oh, you can use other , so i wil sen to you other !
it is ok ??
quanghao

Hi quanghao -

My package arrived today and all is fine. I'm not sure I understand what you said in the post above. Is the 3nf cap not used? I did not receive one either, but I have some here that I could use. Thanks - Pat