Ultimate 4U 500mm Chassis - Who is interested?

Base Plate Option

• Standard Aluminium 3mm or 4mm

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Aluminium + Custom Perforated Steel Base Plate 470mm to 480mm

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Sorry if I'm thick headed. I read back through the last few pages of posts. Looks like I can't use my credit card. I need to do a bank transfer. Well, my banking is not on the computer and I don't use PayPal. If I understand correctly, I need to go to the bank and do a transfer. Is that correct? By the way, I plan to order 2 full kits Cardis style. Bill

Make it easy

Pico....can you add these instructions to the first page?
It'll make it easier for people to find and pull the trigger. ;)
Thanks!

For those who want to pay by PayPal or Credit Card simply choose "bank transfer" as payment method then send the money to webmaster@modu.it

Please make sure you choose the option "send money to friend or family member". The reason we are doing this is PayPal charges us a very high amount for, especially if the money comes from outside the EU.

Thanks for your understanding and your cooperation.

Hi Gianluca,
I intended to order my cases today but there is no shipping method for Bern, Switzerland available if it can’t be sent I can rent a car and drive to Milano or even try to get a train over a weekend ��
Best regards,
Silviu Savu

As Peter and Gary have suggested yesterday, I plan to add a list of the people who have already placed their order for the chassis.

To those who plan to order from now I would kindly ask to write in the notes their DiyAudio nickname so I know it's them and I can add them to the list

Ozorfis x 2
Kbergsson x 1
ItsAllInMyHead x 2
Pico x 2
BrianGasberg x 1
pwagner x 3
dantwomey x 1
Gary S x 1
wg45 x 1
Hey Bill x 2
GnuB x 1
Savu x 2