Iron Pumpkin(s) and other smaller vegetable animals

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it did happen that 6pcs of pcbs perfectly fell to place on front, without single mm of cutting needed

go figure

and on back, same with 5pcs, 6-th one made of Al placed in corner, for higher physical duty

funny fact - to make it as this, intentionally ugly and to use some "leftover" parts (case, pcbs, initial development display) - it took much more work than I did it in Last Kosher Way - Modushop case, TFT and yadayada

Reactions: 1 user
I’ll take it!!!

When will us bottom feeders be able to get greedy fingers on remote/display/selector kit to incorporate with Iron Pumpkin/Turtle kits we have hoarded?
In fact, Mighty has a real liability. He is completely unable to keep his stash from being sold unless it is super ugly or hazardous to the buyers circumstances. He is such a nice guy he has spent an improportional amount of time to be able to keep a pumpkin. Pretty cool. Wonder what he will dress up like for halloween.

To the question: Isn’t that kit available yet?

Also came to think about your nick. Is it possible to reproduce with chromenuts?

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
low end of AVC winding is on GND, buffered signal goes to top end of same winding

you take output from chosen tap on same winding

higher the tap ( closer to signal tap) more oooohmps to output

lower the tap ( closer to gnd tap) less oohmps to output

as with any switching point in signal chain, switching between taps is critical

using superduperquality relays is way to go

certainly lesser amount of Mythology than using manual switch branded Schalco or Elma or WhateverWhereverInSwissAlpenWillageMadeByVirgins ........... but for me easier to use Fujitsy itsybitsies than pilgrimage to Swiss Alps every second month (scarcity of Virgins dictates small production yield; they tried non-virgins, no daily quota fulfilled, they prefer other activities)

for brain-engaging approach to functionality, just take a look at first page of this very thread ....... besides being hysterically funny, it is also informative

:clown:

Joined 2017
Paid Member
No wonder you couldn‘t find the virgins, in switzerland they’re hidden in the mountains.

Engaging this one brain is a bit more difficult than finding a virgin ich switzerland :D

Attachments

• 8C536894-F8BE-453A-9A1A-F44ECD7A9851.jpeg
    8C536894-F8BE-453A-9A1A-F44ECD7A9851.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: 1 user
Greetings all,

After a lengthy hiatus from the forum, I got the urge to announce that after 4 years of use, 002 continues to perform flawlessly and with delightful output from my speakers.
002 remains the reference point of my system, all other components are subject to change.

My compliments and gratitude to the designer/builder - Mighty ZM.
I'm short on money, so thought I'd offer some fame. :rolleyes: That's what all the cheapskates say, right?

Reactions: 3 users
Great googlymoogly!

I had the very good fortune to see the mighty FZ at a converted 19th century playhouse in Geneva, NY. Early fall of 1974, it was.
The pantomime he did while doing that song was a scream, of particular note was riding the pygmy pony.

I recognize 2 of the players in addition to Frank from that video, could well have been the same band.

"Apostrophe" and "Overnite Sensation" just went to the head of the queue,
for the next time I fire up 002.