Iron Pumpkin(s) and other smaller vegetable animals

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm always telling that I don't care for BOMs (made by other people) and I always make my personal ones
BOM you're mentioning, available by some sheer luck, was clearly described and most likely even named as Eagle generated BOM
Schematic is always having priority above anything else and (baring that there is no mistake in schmtc made by me) you there have exact type of semiconductor ........ while often mistake is looking at Eagle generated BOM, and taking Package name instead of Part type/name

So, believe me - shorter way and most sure way to proper build is making your own BOM from schematic and Parts placement files ( both graphic and pdf showing dimensions accurately), with help of other Greedy boys, if needed to solve dilemmas

If in doubt - ask
If I was lazy and didn't e-mail full set of files, ask
Money involved and certain sound quality you'll get are more than worthy of your and my time

It was indeed an "Eagle generated BOM". You did send me the full set of files. I used the schematics to build the IP, was just puzzled as to why I ended up with spare IFR540 mosfets as they were not on the schematics..
Hopefully I will be able to listen to the IP soon.

Tested the rotary encoder and remote control today.
All that is left to do is to connect the power and the inputs / outputs. I hope to be able to finish this weekend.
IP_Logic.jpg

Reactions: 7 users