UGS-muse preamp GB

Hello there,

Yesterday I took a short look on the french forum at the schematics and boms for the preamp. When looking at the boms I noticed that the most expensive parts are the muses ics and the displays.
The first thing that came to my mind was to propose also a group buy for the muses chips. The price for one chip is ~25€ and you need 2 so it will be 50€ only the chips. If we buy more than 100 pieces the prices lowers to ~13€ per chip. We are more than 60 persons(60 persons means 120 chips) here that participate to the gb and without the muses chips you can’t build the preamp.
So my idea was to kindly ask Alex if he can do also a gb for the chips. Luckily Alex is a very nice guy and accepted. Now my idea was to pay him the price for the chips and a small amount for handling the order, this amount will be decided by him.

I kindly ask you all to agree with getting also the chips in this gb, we need at least 50 persons to agree, thing that will get us the 100 pcs price break.

What do you guys think?
I will create a list that needs to be filled by those who DO NOT WANT the muses chips together with the pcs.

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Yes, I saw the gb for the components but only 2 persons signed in for it :)
Am I missing something?
It’s more convenient to have a gb for all components(I am in for any gb for the components) but how many are interested? If only 2 persons are interested it doesn’t make sense.
So if we have the chance to get the muses chips now at a very convenient price why not go for it? If there will be sufficient interest for Psykok components gb we can go for it and we will exclude the muses chips since we will have them already.

Yes, I saw the gb for the components but only 2 persons signed in for it :)
Am I missing something?
It’s more convenient to have a gb for all components(I am in for any gb for the components) but how many are interested? If only 2 persons are interested it doesn’t make sense.
So if we have the chance to get the muses chips now at a very convenient price why not go for it? If there will be sufficient interest for Psykok components gb we can go for it and we will exclude the muses chips since we will have them already.

yes, agreed. I'd be in for a set of parts.

list for additional psu pcb post #871

guyisme +2
Oneminde +1
emyeuoi +2(also 2x salas shunt pcb)
fencki +2(also 2x salas shunt pcb)
Pars +3 (also 3x Salas shunt pcb pairs)
astromo +1
JoeyDD +1? (also 1 or 2 extras of the board to substitute in a current UGS)
carsten.witt +1
Stanney2017 +1
myl +1
vannhoem +2(also 2x salas shunt pcb)
Boydk +1
Torvbakkane +1
HelmutHolz +1
Awh +1
Dennis Hui +1(and an extra for an older UGS kit)
ItsAllInMyHead +1
axelcs +1
elwood625 +1
Stones +1?
schultzsch +1(also the salas shunt psu pcbs)
finwbu +1
drpro +1
twitchie +1
miksi +1
Redjr +1
Analogdiy +1
Potepuh +1
Gyuri +2
trung224 +2 (also the salas shunt psu pcbs)
leejh +2 (also the salas shunt psu pcbs)
eriksson+1
mordikai + 2 (also salas shunt psu pcbs)

total 43 pcbs