UGS-muse preamp GB

I've been away from this forum for too long. After finishing the ACAs I'm now looking for a preamp as a next project.

I've read most pages of this topic, but am not too sure about the status of the group buy, can anyone elaborate? It's almost a month past the 31st march end date, but orders are still being taken, or am I mistaken?
If orders are still taken, what is with all the extra boards (newer power supply, extra gain stages)? And what is the price roughly for the entire set of boards, 150 euro or something around there? :confused:

I've been away from this forum for too long. After finishing the ACAs I'm now looking for a preamp as a next project.

I've read most pages of this topic, but am not too sure about the status of the group buy, can anyone elaborate? It's almost a month past the 31st march end date, but orders are still being taken, or am I mistaken?
If orders are still taken, what is with all the extra boards (newer power supply, extra gain stages)? And what is the price roughly for the entire set of boards, 150 euro or something around there? :confused:

Yes it took a bit of time for few reasons, the main one because I am busy and don't have much time for this.
Then why we are re-entering everyone's need is because we have new PCB for PSU available in the time being that should make the preamp even better (Salas shunts).

Now recently I have a bit more time and wishes to close and order the PCB very soon. The price is to be confirmed on my side including the shipping fees that I have now, I will BTW handle this during this week end.
You can still add yourself in if you want.

Alex,
Is the Kit qty for the PCBs, or for the component GB?

Oh here I just extracted the worksheet that was in the PCB spreadsheet and was not updated by me.
Basically I have no idea of the data entered here previously as not done by me and recommend that it's being double checked by everyone.
This one is editable and everyone can adjust.

The PCB is not because I want to make sure it is not wrongly updated by mistake (and only updated by me) as I want to avoid complains later on for a wrong PCB order ... :eek:

hi alex.
if there will be a 2 encoder version, can you add a second encoder board to the kits?
thx.

regards

Hi Fencki,
Well here ok no problem and I had the same remark few days ago but the thing is that this PCB will be useless except to accomodate 1.27 to 2.54mm as there will be some debounce filtering to be added (2R + 1C) and that should be with flying wires as the footprints are not on the PCB.
Since it is very simple modification I can work on it probably will take 15min on Kicad or ask Pars to take this into consideration. I need to analyze Pars schematics to see what he did.

Then why we are re-entering everyone's need is because we have new PCB for PSU available in the time being that should make the preamp even better (Salas shunts).
Now recently I have a bit more time and wishes to close and order the PCB very soon.

Thank you for your reply.
I think I want in on this. But I do not want to put my name onto anything randomly. Is this groupbuy for a set of PCBs or perhaps for a set of PCBs with additonal components, or is it a full kit? (Or is it still a choice between a set of PCBs and the set with the muse components?)

I also know setting a price is hard, but can you guess it within 250 euro? I mean, if the total (excluding shipping) is under 500 euro then at least I have a number in my head. I'm asking this because I absolutely do not want to drop out once I have commited my name on the list.

And what about the software? Did I read it correctly, that the source is available? Shouldn't we put it on github (or anywhere else) then, or just the config, so everyone can send in their wishes and corrections? I would never be able to build a project like this myself, but one of my daily jobs is to solve issues in a program, and pinpoint to exactly where stuff goes wrong.