UGS-muse preamp GB

One more thing, I quickly checked and the control board seems able to support the connection of another encoder, which was not intended at first but gives another control option for the preamp.
So we could think about a different firmware supporting dual encoder (like I did on my current proto DAC).
Source selection would be by rotating the left encoder and I would use the push button integrated to control the preamp as well.
Some shortcut on current front panel switch (long press) would disappear then, but is it an issue...? After using the preamp for a long time I don't think it is as everything is configurable anyway through the setup menu.

Just in case if some are interested in the future by this option.

One more thing, I quickly checked and the control board seems able to support the connection of another encoder, which was not intended at first but gives another control option for the preamp.
So we could think about a different firmware supporting dual encoder (like I did on my current proto DAC).
Source selection would be by rotating the left encoder and I would use the push button integrated to control the preamp as well.
Some shortcut on current front panel switch (long press) would disappear then, but is it an issue...? After using the preamp for a long time I don't think it is as everything is configurable anyway through the setup menu.

Just in case if some are interested in the future by this option.

hi alex.
i would prefer the dual encoder design.
thx.