• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014 Power Jfet Group Buy

wg45,

I sent you a pm. I couldn’t edit the spreadsheet. Sorry about being so tardy, I think you posted back on June 3 which is nearly one week ago.

Best,
Anand.

No worries. We have room, I've added you to to the spreadsheet. It's not locked, no idea why you could not edit. Just add quantities for Kits and PCBs.

Fets- 1 pair Max

Kits- 2 pair Max

PCBs- no Max.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let you know that there is potentially a new amp that can actually use a matched pair of LU1014D's. This one can make 100w of Class A with a pair of LU1014D's and 28v rails. Basically two LuFo's in BTL mode with a center-tapped transformer choke load.

SuSyLu Where Are You?

959695d1623680801-susylu-susylu-schematic-v01b-jpg

If you look on Aliexpress and Ebay you should be able to find LU1014D and LD1014D. LD parts are less expensive than LU and better suited for the PCB according to xrk971.
LU and LD are the same part, just different form.

Testing so far, says the parts are genuine. And they are cheap enough to take a flyer.

Received a box full of PCBs today. Now, I just need the header pins to arrive and we will be complete and can start shipping.....

If you haven't posted your email address or sent it to me by PM, please do so. I need it to invoice for parts and shipping. Also, please make sure your totals are accurate and following the updates-

1 pair of LU1014D, per person maximum

2 pair of PCBs, resistor and header pins (kits) per person maximum

No limits on PCBs with resistors.

Attachments

• PCBs.jpg
    PCBs.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 574
just beautiful to behold !!

do we have a cost per pcb yet?

and thank you for doing this ..dB

Yep, just sat down to figure it out-

LU1014D- no charge, a gift from Papa!

PCB Kit pair (PCBs, resistors, header pins) $3

PCBs and resistors- $1 per pair.

For example- if you requested 1 pair of LU1014D, with two pairs of PCB Kits, your cost for the parts would be $6. Additional PCBs and resistors are $1 per pair.

Please remember that the only reason we are limited on the PCB kits is that we could not get enough header pins from the vendor. For PCBs and resistors we were able to order 1000.

Once the header pins are in, I can figure out weights and envelope sizes and determine shipping costs. It still should be pretty low since these are small parts.