• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014 Power Jfet Group Buy

Updated to have the signup sheet on the first post and also here-

GB sign up sheet

I "closed" the sheet after line #131. I used those numbers posted to place orders with an extra amount. For new signups, add your info to an open line somewhere below #132.

Currently, we have enough inventory that everyone below the "closed" line should get the parts they want.

If we get a lot of latecomers, I want to make sure that members who signed up early, get their full order.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
960834d1624040516-lovoltech-lu1014-power-jfet-buy-pcbs-jpg

Nice!

Thanks for doing this. :)

IMS adapter PCB for LU1014D interest list:

woofertester 2 pair
metallicus69 4 pair
e_fortier 2 pair
OtisCampbell 2 pair
GnuB 2 pair
Franzm 4 pair
Blek Stenna 2 pair
Bas Horneman 1 pair
dBel84 2 pair
Tagheuer 2 pair
JimS 2 pair
grataku 4 pair
SOelker 2 pair
1543 2 pair
Cinco 3 pair
pfdavid 4 pair
Samuel Jayaraj 2 pairs
BRN 2 pairs
mordikai 4 pair
Skip Pack 4 pair
Malvin 3 pair
puijkh 2 pair
davidjt 2 pairs
jwjarch 3 pairs
outriding 2 pairs
alazira1 2 pairs
Icarium 4 pair
BEYoung 4 pair
hifibluedevil 2 pairs
JBdV 4 pairs
Audiotony 2 pairs

This will easily go beyond 100 pairs

Are these boards ready for purchase who do we send payment to? Can the responsible person(s) post an update?
Thanks

I'm waiting for the header pins to arrive. I expect to have them next week.

Once I have all the components and I've figured out the best envelope/packaging, I will send an invoice to your email address. After the invoice is paid, I will ship.

It may take some time to work though the list- invoicing, packing and shipping. We have a lot of interest and a lot of components. I'll try to move as quickly as possible. You will receive an email with shipping info when your items ship.

I will lock the signup sheet in the next few days. If you need to make any changes or adjustments, please make them now. Any post lock changes or updates will need to be made through a PM.

New interest in the GB will have to wait until this GB finishes and we see what quantities are remaining.

I'm waiting for the header pins to arrive. I expect to have them next week.

Once I have all the components and I've figured out the best envelope/packaging, I will send an invoice to your email address. After the invoice is paid, I will ship.

It may take some time to work though the list- invoicing, packing and shipping. We have a lot of interest and a lot of components. I'll try to move as quickly as possible. You will receive an email with shipping info when your items ship.

I will lock the signup sheet in the next few days. If you need to make any changes or adjustments, please make them now. Any post lock changes or updates will need to be made through a PM.

New interest in the GB will have to wait until this GB finishes and we see what quantities are remaining.

No rush guys! I just wanted to know I can stop worrying about missing the payment deadlines.

GB Update-

LU1014D GB Spreadsheet

I've locked the spreadsheet. It should be visible but there are no editing permissions. We did have an issue where the spreadsheet was reformatted by someone but I think I got everything back in order. Any new changes or modifications will need to be made through a PM sent to me.

I'll start sending invoices next week after the July 4th USA holiday. If I don't have a PM with your email or your email on the spreadsheet, I'll consider that as non-interest in continuing with the GB.

As noted earlier, we are limited on the header pins, that make up part of the PCB Kit. I set a max limit of 2 PCB kit pairs per person but some people will only get 1 pair due to a limited supply from the vendor.

We should be OK with extra PCBs and resistors.

Thanks again for your interest.