• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014 Power Jfet Group Buy

As you can see I am shipping items. I'm working through the list from the top down. If you're near the bottom of the list, hold tight, I'll get there.

Right now, most of the shipping is USA based, since I can use a flat fee for postage and paperwork is minimal.

I've sent out some test orders for the rest of the world to get an idea of costs. Once I have a better idea of what's involved, I'll start shipping more overseas orders. It will go slower mostly due to paperwork.

The good news is that we should have enough items to fill the demand and have some leftover for latecomers. Please be patient.

I volunteered for the GB thinking I was going to be distributing a few of Papa's LU1014D. That snowballed into 500 LU1014Ds, 1400 PCBs + Resistors and a couple hundred header pins. I think there's going to be a lot of LU1014D influenced amplifiers being built very soon.

To borrow a phrase- I blame Pa!

So how do I change the amount from what the Paypal request is? I've attempted to click on everything that shows the dollar amount, and nothing will change. Do I have to pay the requested amount as goods and services separately, and then send the extra separately as a gift?

Scratching my head here.

Ended up ignoring the invoice/request and initiating a new payment. Non-intuitive.

Last edited:
Paying F&F there is no deduction by Paypal. Goods and services, there is a 7-9% withholding. Go with what you are comfortable with. Either way is fine with me. I figured it would be about 50-50.

Please, no extra money. I'm just doing this to help out the community.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Just throwing out there another really simple yet super sounding SE Class A headphone amp or fleawatt speaker amplifier with 12v supply is also possible with LU1014D using the LuFo Lite amp.

967135d1626325893-lufo-amp-39w-se-class-28v-rail-lufo-lite-schematic-15v-32ohms-hpa-jpg

LuFo Amp - 39w SE Class A from 28v Rail

You can listen to a video of it here on my little 3in test speaker:

LuFo Lite First Sound - YouTube

967130d1626324353-lufo-amp-39w-se-class-28v-rail-b34efa2c-e985-4658-bf33-963695f679ed-jpeg

Or if choke loading is not your thing, resistor loading works too but strictly a headphone amp:

588533d1483117660-mosfet-source-follower-headamp-juma-aksa-bf862-lu1014d-schematic-v1-png

Last edited:
@wg45: I would like 2 full kits + 3 pcb pairs + LU1014 pair, if posible.

I've also sent a message through google asking permission for editing the Group Buy signup sheet.
Thank you for your time, also to Papa, woofertester, XRK and all the nice people who help to run this Group Buy

@wg45: I would like 2 full kits + 3 pcb pairs + LU1014 pair, if posible.

I've also sent a message through google asking permission for editing the Group Buy signup sheet.
Thank you for your time, also to Papa, woofertester, XRK and all the nice people who help to run this Group Buy

No worries. I can add you to the list for-

1 pair of LU1014D- NC
3 pair of PCB+resistors $3

I'm afraid we might be sold out of the header pins that make up the PCB kit.

Please send me a PM with your email and shipping address.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Yes , a big thanks to Wg45 and Woofertester. I am using the matched JFETs that Woofertester sent me for the LuFo Lite. Check out how close the bias currents between the two matched channels is? This amp has no adjustments so whatever it ends up on is it. This is voltage across a 1.50ohm 2% resistor. That’s within 0.15% match on the bias currents!

968147d1626660577-lufo-lite-1-transistor-se-class-headphone-amp-ea33c8cc-e28a-48db-9c8a-fe27d2a9e1ca-jpeg