• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014 Power Jfet Group Buy

Hi,
altough I am almost sure what the answer will be, I ask despite this: is there a chance to get two peaces? I know, it's too late, but I can try it :)
Thanks in advance.

Yes, I still have some of the GB items left- Fets, Pcbs and resistors. Header pins are just about finished. PM for costs and postage. (Shipping to Europe is expensive and slow, depending on the country.)

Seems that I'm the last to reply? Busy times, sorry for that!

Lovoltech Unobtanium and boards arrived safely some weeks ago. Looking forward to build an (another) F3 (or maybe something different) from these.

Many thanks to all members involved for your effort to make this possible, not to forget Nelson for the donation of the Lu's!

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi, I am wondering if anyone is hanging on to some spare LU1014?

Am about to start on an F3 to go with some newly acquired Goodmans Triaxioms.

I love my M2 but I’m convinced the Goodmans would prefer an F3.

F3 has less distortion, but i does not mean it automatically sounds better. You only know when you try.

I haven't been paying much attention.

How's it going?

:snail:

The GB has been well subscribed and wound up being much bigger than I expected. 250 pairs of your Fets, 750 pairs of PCBs with resistors and 300 pairs of header pins are out with the members. XRK971 has two amps out using LU1014D, Csample updated and released a GB for your F3 and Adason's been tinkering around adding some LU's here and there. Oh, and some guy- Zen Mod?, released an amp called the LuDEF.

Overall, it's nice to see the LU1014D come back and be part of the inventory for future builds. Thank you for getting it all started with the LU1014D donation!

Last edited:
And I have a bag full of LUs on my bench! :)

About 150 of these LUs already made it through my test jig for matching and curve tracing, and many more are waiting for some upgrades and tweaks with my test setup.

A small number of these LUs were already sent to diyAudio members (see earlier posts in this thread). However, I don't want to hijack this thread when it comes to getting these LUs from my workshop out to the world. Please let me know if I should start a separate thread or if it better to keep things here.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
The GB has been well subscribed and wound up being much bigger than I expected. 250 pairs of your Fets, 750 pairs of PCBs with resistors and 300 pairs of header pins are out with the members. XRK971 has two amps out using LU1014D, Csample updated and released a GB for your F3 and Adason's been tinkering around adding some LU's here and there. Oh, and some guy- Zen Mod?, released an amp called the LuDEF.

Overall, it's nice to see the LU1014D come back and be part of the inventory for future builds. Thank you for getting it all started with the LU1014D donation!
Thank you for organizing this GB, WG45. It’s a huge amount of work, I know from experience. We owe you and Woofertester, and Mr Pass our sincere thanks for making it possible.