• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: CRCRC PSU

CRCRC.jpg

Still on bench testing, haven't found a chassis yet.

I just checked the Google sheet and tracked my item number... it says delivered in France.
I am in Germany though, and the correct adress is given in my Paypal?
Can you please check?
Hello stixx,
There was a mistake from my side to have shipped your package to France.
I have asked the gentleman in France to forward the package to you and he has kindly agreed for the same.
Regarding this, I had written an email to you from analog design email id , dated 10th April. Kindly go through the same.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for my mistake and hope you will get the boards at the earliest.

Regards
Prasi

My CRCRC board is up and running, powering the M2X now.
Too eager to populate the board and end up making a mistake on one board for not leaving some air gaps for those 3W resistors.

Luckily those resistors are not hot during operation.

Congratulations, even my M2X amp boards built and ready for the PSU. Was thinking of using these CRCRC boards. Let me know the parts that you have used as I have some 15000uf caps with me so either a dual mono like yours or a single psu will be using. I think these psu boards have too many options to try and I was thinking of using outboard bridge rectifiers instead of onboard diodes section. Prasi suggested in one of the posts to cut the pcb marked near the section of the diodes. The board is so nice that finding difficulty to cut it and rather built it fully with diodes.
So please let me know the parts list that you used including the R's to get the right DC out for your M2X amp.

Thanks

I just checked the Google sheet and tracked my item number... it says delivered in France.
I am in Germany though, and the correct adress is given in my Paypal?
Can you please check?
Hello Stixx

No worries, I received your package in the last week and was posted last Saturday and should be leaving for you today.
Prasi with all these shipments was wrong but warned me immediately.

Regards

Hi meanie,
If you have bought your parts through Mouser, ir will be great if you could share it as a project BOM. TIA.

Hello ED,
I have posted a BOM in post 1 of the thread with mouser part nos. Please refer the same according to your suitability.

You can make a new column in that excel file and post your part nos actually used.
Regards
Prasi

Last edited: